01

september, 2019. freshmen year.

"jake! jake oh my gods did you see that guy? he looks so cute!" jake tried not to roll his eyes when geonu squealed while looking at the other students passing by.

it's their first day in seoul national university, and geonu made it a rule to find handsome guys. he's obviously hunting for his next crush.

"shhh! your voice is too loud, people might hear you," he tried to pull his friend to sit on the bench, but geonu just shoved his hand away.

"let them hear me, that's the whole point."

jake sighed as a sign of defeat. he just watched geonu stare at every student that he finds attractive. it's okay, i'll just pretend that i don't know him.

he raised his head when he saw three people walking towards them. the one in the middle was smiling brightly, while the other two who look like twins were bickering.

"hey! you guys are biology majors too, right? i'm sunoo," the guy in the middle waved and smiled again. wow, he looks really cute.

"oh!" geonu pointed at them. "i know you three, i saw y'all at the orientation last time."

the tall one nodded. "yeah, i'm daniel. and that's jungwon," jungwon smiled a little, acknowledging them.

"let's go to check our blocks together! i hope we're all blockmates," sunoo grinned.

"by the way, are you looking for cute guys? because there's a lot of them in the engineering department." sunoo whispered to geonu.

"wait, really? let's check them out later." they both laughed while walking.

++++++++++

sunshinebby @sunooshi tweeted.

new bestie unlocked! @jakey we look cute here 😚

386 likes | 4 retweets

replies:

@jakey nooo you're the only cute one, i look awkward there :<
↪@sunooshi when i say you're cute, you are ok? don't twist my words
↪@jakey oh ok then lmao

++++++++

[ dumb lee ]

jake:
where are you?
i just finished my first class