" I'm Anjali her cousin"

" Nice to meet you"

" By the way whatever we listened about you is true, Jijaji," she said smiling.

Jijaji, nice.

" Wahh Ruhaan" Ujjwala said, I smirked.

Someone knocked on the door. A lady is standing with a guy and her husband.

^^^^^^^^^^

Everyone is shocked looking at them. Elders knew something is going to happen.

" Ujjwala take Tapasya upstairs," Tapasya's Papa said.

" Anjali take her with you I have something to discuss" Ujjwala get up glaring at them.

" No, we need to talk to her too" The lady comes inside and goes towards Tapasya but Ujjwala stands in between.

"Anjali take her with you," Ujjwala said glaring at that lady.

Anjali takes Tapasya with her upstairs.

" What is all this? " The lady asked Tapasya's Dad.

" You knew everything what is left"

" But what about the marriage," the Anubhav said.

" You're still thinking about marriage, doesn't it get inside your thick skull that Tapasya doesn't want to marry you" Ujjwala shouted at him.

" Doesn't want to marry my son than what is all this that functions and all. She agreed to that marriage" Anubhav's Ma said, Ujjwala chuckled.

" Why don't you ask this to your son? He knows how many times he got rejected but still, he runs behind her. She rejected him that day but he didn't tell anyone, isn't it true?" Ujjwala narrowed her eyes, Anubhav gulped.

" She said...she said" Anubhav stuttered as everyone looks at him.

" What she said?" Ujjwala shouted.

" She loves someone else" Anubhav looked down.

" Clear, Anubhav was never her choice. It was her parents who forced her" Ujjwala said.

" So what, everyone knows about this marriage now this marriage will happen no matter what," Anubhav's Ma said.

" No this marriage will not happen" Ruhaan voice boomed.

" Who are you?" Anubhav's Ma asked.

" Tapasya's husband"

" You're not her husband" Tapasya's Papa glared at him.

" I'm, father in law and you vanish from here if I see you trying to go close to my Tapasya the consequences won't be nice" Ruhaan threatened Anubhav.

" Who are you?" Anubhav takes a step forward trying to intimidate him but Ruhaan chuckled.

" I'm the heir of Malhotra empire so if you don't want to come on the road obey me because if you don't I'll make sure you never get a job in any industries" Anubhav gulped, Ruhaan smirked.