Flight

THIRD PERSON'S POV

(Mature Content, please skip if you're highly sensitive)

Xiao Zhan opened his eyes and stretched his arms. He felt a warm body embracing him, and he smiled at that thought.

"Good morning, baobei."
He whispered. He really woke up early just to stare at the love of his life.

"Zhan-ge, you're awake now."
Wang Yibo replied, looking at him. Last night was a blast. They talked for the whole night, sharing all their secrets, their 'untold' stories, and even the times where they tend to deny their feelings.

"Baobei..."

"Yes?"

"Baobei?"

"What?" Wang Yibo asked smiling.

"I love you." Xiao Zhan said. They both giggled like a teenager. Until now, Xiao Zhan still can't believe that this man likes him too, and that he is his. Even Wang Yibo was not that convinced that his ultimate crush, Xiao Zhan, would also like him too. So both of them are in that state of bliss.

''Zhan-ge. You surprised me."

"What? It's true. I'm just sad that you'll leave me behind today. Your flight is at 10 am, right?"

"Mn."

"What about me? How am I supposed to live?" Zhan asked pouting. Wang Yibo chuckled, he really loves the childish side of Xiao Zhan.

"I promise, as soon as I'm done with our contract there, I'll be home."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Okay!" Xiao Zhan cheered happily. He leaned in closer and pouted. "Give me a kiss, then."

Wang Yibo leaned in closer giving him a small peck on his lips.

"That's it?" Zhan raised his eyebrow.

He leaned in closer and placed a long kiss on his lips again.

"Better!"

"By the way, I have a question, Zhan-ge. I'm not sure about it, but I think I can remember some of it. That night, did you kiss me?"

"When was that?"

"Ah, never mind. I think it's just my imagination."
Wang Yibo brushed the thought off. Xiao Zhan realizes what he meant so his face reddened.

"Yes, I remember. I did kiss you. Hahaha. It was my dare to you, but then you're so drunk that you slept on me instead. So, I did the dare for you." He said proudly, even showing his huge smile.

"I thought I was just imagining. I never knew you were such a pervert."

He slapped Yibo's shoulders.
"I'm not! What about you, Wang Yibo? Why is my baby picture at your wallpaper?"