Chapter Eleven

Wei Wuxian opened his eyes with falling tears, beneath him was a warm but sturdy bed. Wait, when he laid down it was soft, what is this? Wei Wuxian groped his supposed pillow but it was hard, he groaned and lifted his head. Shocked.

"Wei Ying."

Wei Wuxian sat up and blushed hard red.

[I just groped my husbands' breasts!]

Wei Wuxian hid behind his palms while Lan Wangji softly tickled his hand.

"What are you being shy of, Wei Ying?"

"I just groped you..."

Wei Wuxian created a gap with his fingers, looking away shy. Lan Wangji hid behind his hand, a little laugh. This made Wei Wuxian shy even more.

"Lan Zhan!, You're the one being so shameless and yet uncle still says that I'm the one shameless!"

Lan Wangji leaned in and kissed Wei Wuxians' forehead before hugging him tightly.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Mhm! I'm as strong as an ox! What do you think?"

"Wei Ying is scared of little dogs."

"Hey! That's off topic!"

Lan Wangji gave another soft smiled before tucking Wei Wuxians' hair behind his ear.

"Is there anything you want to talk about with me?"

Lan Wangji placed Wei Wuxians' face on his palm. Wei Wuxian sat still, staring into those golden eyes that looked at him with care, with love and appreciation. Not knowing that tears slowly left his water line. Lan Wangji panicked as he wiped Wei Wuxians' tears that continuously poured out.

(Pregnant people are so sensitive MY GOD)

"Don't cry... Wei Ying..."

Lan Wangji continued to wipe his tears away while Wei Wuxian just quivers. His heart pounding like crazy.

[Should I tell him...?]

{You should open up, Xian... Don't be afraid to face your own emotions... You're not alone anymore...}

Wei Wuxian gritted his teeth before letting out a devastated chuckle.

"Pathetic seeing me cry, isn't it...?"

"No..."

Lan Wangji kissed Wei Wuxians' knuckles and held his hand tight.

"You remember the night we met...?"

"Mn..."

"Take me back to the night we met... Then I can tell myself what the hell I'm supposed to do... Then I can tell my self how much of a stupid idiot I was back then..."

Lan Wangji furrowed his brows as he remained silent, he wanted to listen to him. Listen to everything.

"As a child... It hurt loosing both of my parents and even forgetting what they look like right now... As a child I... I was grateful for the people who looked at me with kind eyes but not everyone... I was kicked, belittled and even hurt... But I never held a grudge... Even if I was starving and no one helped me... I was never angry..."

Wei Wuxian closed his hand in a fist, his other being held by Lan Wangji who looked at him with a sad gaze.

"Growing up I've always taught of myself as a son of a servant because I was reminded of that so many times... I may have got angry but I can't keep it... Growing up I've tried my best to grow stronger each and everyday because I swore to protect the family I failed to show my gratitude to..."