Yeji huffed but listened to her, her stomach doing little flips inside her.

"Alright, so one cookies and cream, and ice milk flavored, is that all?" The lady behind the cashier spoke, looking at Ryujin with a certain glint in her eyes. Yeji furrowed her brows seeing that.

"Yes, how much it the total?" Ryujin asked, distractedly, still looking at the various ice cream samples. The girl snapped out of her staring and looked down at the screen. "Uhm, five dollars, but I can perhaps push it down to four?" She leaned over the counter slightly and winked towards Ryujin.

Yeji's flags rose in her head and alarms started ringing off when she saw the lady's polo unbuttoned and covering almost nothing. She gagged mentally, knowing that this woman was probably well in her twenties.

"Well, we'd like to pay the full price, right babe?" Yeji spoke out, hooking her arm with Ryujin's. She sensed Ryujin turn around and give her a weird look, but she was too busy having a staring contest with the now glaring cashier. 

"Uhm, alright. Here you go." Ryujin handed over the money and the lady sighed and broke off her staring contest. Yeji silently celebrated in her head. "Well, I hope you have a great day, cutie."

Ryujin pursed her lips and nodded, while Yeji hugged her arm even tighter. "We will." She gave an obviously fake smile and turned them around, not without getting the ice cream of course.

They walked out of the parlour and found a nice little bench to sit on. "Oh, after you, babe." Ryujin said with a smirk and Yeji blushed at that. "Shut up." She mumbled and began to dig into her ice cream.

Ryujin laughed loudly but complied as she busied herself with her own treat. "Also, she was like thirty, so I was doing you a favor." Yeji said with a eye roll. Ryujin looked over and smiled. "I don't know, she seemed like she was at least in her early twenties, and that's the worst case possibility." She teased but winced as the brunette pinched her cheek. "Ow ow ow. Okay!" She pouted and caressed her sore cheek.

"I thought you were courting me?" Yeji asked. "Of course I am, we have a date this weekend, don't forget." Ryujin reminded her. "Oh, how can I forget that, I'm looking forward to it." Yeji stood up and held out her hand for Ryujin to take. "Come on, I still want the VIP tour of your house."

"Oh of course, I'll show you everything, especially my room." She said with a smirk.

"Please stop with your innuendoes."

"Oh shit!"

A loud shattering noise was heard soon after.

Ryujin rolled her eyes and got up from her seat at the couch. Yeji giggled at her annoyed face. "I guess you have to go tame the party guests?"

Ryujin pouted and nodded. "Yeah, but keep that seat warm for me, I'm coming back in a sec." She said and quickly walked through her house to find the source of the noise. "Hey! Knock it off!"

She came across two boys having a wrestling match in the middle of the hallway, with a crowd forming around them, chanting. One with long wavy hair picked his head up and smiled at Ryujin. "Changbin! Get your ass off of him before I kick it." She threatened.

He frowned and reluctantly got off of the person.

Ryujin groaned seeing their face. "Jisung, you don't even go to our school anymore!" She said, exasperated. He opened his mouth to respond, but she put her hand up. "No, no. I don't want an explanation, just-don't break anything." She turned around and headed back to Yeji, who now had two drinks in her hand.