"Michael!" His brows furrowed when he saw his uncle walk into his office his arms stretched wide. He got up and greeted his uncle.

"Uncle Antonio umm, " he raised his brow as Antonio patted his shoulder. He could already tell that this wasn't going to be a friendly visit judging by the harsh expression on his uncle's face.

"Krishna can you leave us for a second," Michael told his advisor. Krishna got up and left the room saying a simple hello to Antonio. Walking back to his chair, Michael sat down waiting to hear his reason for this unexpected visit.

Antonio paced to the room and Michael could hear his heavy breathing. He was a cigar smoker like his father, plus the constant gorging of expensive food and champagne made him obese.

Michael sometimes thought he sweat oil by the way he always looked greasy.

"Now tell me, how does the Corazon family deserve to know that you are married and have not one but two children from the press?" He asked. Michael stayed quiet folding his arms.

"While my sons your cousins took the brunt of the work, dealing with the Mendez and you know the Mexican you were gallivanting in France." He pointed at his nephew and then slammed the desk.

Michael looked at his uncle without emotions. He was trying his hardest to stay respectful. His family required it this no disrespect of the elders was bullshit. It was he who made the family great again just five years ago.

"I wasn't gallivanting in France, as you put it. I just found out I had a kid with a woman I had a one-night stand with in California. My daughter was sick we were in France for her treatment, and we fell in love again, and conceived another child." He hated that lie because it meant he had to tell people he cheated on Valentina before she died.

"Oh, yes I heard about that in the tabloids, you're lucky Val isn't alive to learn about that too or she would have killed you." A chuckle escaped Michael's lips.

"It's a fucking shame!" His uncle said watching him harshly.

"What is?"

"You having a wedding, a son, fuck even a daughter, and keeping it to yourself not telling your family." He spatted.

The family was indeed very important for the Corazon family, but he couldn't go running to tell them his wife faked her death. He was too caught up with everything he faced during that time, fucking loving someone and hating them at the same time.

Those kinds of things could break even the strongest man.

"Our family is having a dinner on Saturday, and we expect to see you and your new family there." He said Michael perked his brow up at him. This respect for your elders thing was wearing thin.

"Is that an order?" He asked

"Yes," they looked at each other, and Michael's fist tightened. He can practically feel the rage growing at the situation.

He was the head of the family, order really? By his uncle who couldn't even get back their family integrity something he did in months that his father and uncle couldn't do in years.

But as much as he wanted to punch his uncle in his face he had to get it over with there was no escaping it.

"Fine, you can leave now," he pointed at the door his uncle's eyes followed and then he sighed deeply as he turned to walk out of the room.

"And what the fuck happened to Kuda?" He said turning to face his nephew one last time.

"Sleeping with the fishes," Michael told him with a smirk.