14| "WELL THAT BACKFIRED."

Start from the beginning

"Wassup bruh?" He asked, putting the phone to his ear.

"Where y'all at? Everybody here and we waiting on y'all. Zen told me that y'all had something to tell us. I said y'all was either getting married or having a baby. So which one is it?" Bryson rambled out on the other end of the phone while Zenobia was lightly kissing Taurus, who was smiling.

"We getting married!" Taurus said, bringing her into a deeper kiss as he listened to Bryson yell to everyone else that him and Zenobia was getting married. If everything worked out, well, he definitely could see himself marrying her one day in the future. She pulled away from the kiss, their lips smacking as she did. He bit his bottom lip as he stared at her adjusting her shirt.

"But nah we'll be there soon. Z wasn't finished with her homework when I got here." He lied lightly.

"Alright my boy, y'all be safe on the way here." Bryson said and the call ended.

"Come here." He grabbed Zenobia by the back of her head and kissed her hard again. This one was short and too the point, but she gave the reaction that he wanted.

"You gone kiss me all night?" She asked as she pulled away from him this time.

"I was planning on it to be honest." He laughed out as he saw her smile grace her face.

"Come on boy, we gotta go see the gang and tell them what we found out." She said, getting up off of him and straightening her clothes out.

"The gangggggg?! Girl what you know about gang?" He asked, stretching as he stood up.

"You ain't know? Me, Bry, and Cairo in a gang together." She giggled at him when she saw the smile that he had on his face.

"Oo I'm scared of you lil mama." He leaned over grabbing her backpack and her overnight bag off of the couch.

"You should be!" She said, smile still on her face. He looked at her, leaned forward, and kissed her again.

"I know you ain't gonna do nothing to me." The future couple made their way out of Zenobia's house. She texted her mother letting her know that she had left the house and was probably going to end up spending the night with Bryson and Cairo. She knew her mom wouldn't care, there had been plenty of mornings of her coming home seeing the other two asleep in her house for one reason or another.

The car ride over was quiet. Music played through the car and they were just chilling in each other's presence. Taurus could feel Zenobia staring at him every now and then, and Zenobia couldn't help but stare. It was something about when a guy drove that just turned her on. She couldn't explain it but she loved it. As they pulled into Bryson's neighborhood, they could see Markeyvious, Kentrell, and Cairo's cars lining the block in front of Bryson's house. Taurus pulled up behind Kentrell and turned the ignition off.

"You ready?" He asked as he looked over at Z, who was scrolling away on her phone by now.

"Yep." They got out of the car and made their way to the house, where they could hear their loud ass friends as soon as they cracked the door open.

"We're hereeeee!!" Zenobia said as she walked into the house before Taurus, making her way to the living room.

"About time!" Cairo said, studying her friend. She knew that Cairo was finished with her homework before Taurus got there but she wasn't going to be the one to call her friend out. She could see that both of their lips were slightly swollen, but she would always support her friend getting some play.Especially considering what she'd heard from the girls in the locker room who got the chance to be with Taurus whenever he used to be on break with Dallas. Evidently the peen was magically, even though her friend wasn't getting peen — it'd happen eventually.