𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

Start from the beginning

"Yeah." - I sighed. - "That would be great, thanks."

"Anytime, H. Call me if you find something."

"Alright."

I heard the call ending and I sat my phone down on the table, thinking to myself.

I'm not sure about anything anymore.

I mean, I knew something wasn't right. I knew Louis was using our fuck thing to his advantage somehow.

But thinking that he might have searched for something in my room or my office to incriminate me, was… was…

Was something he would do.

How didn't I think about that before?

I went downstairs and checked that Nymph was still in the living room, entertained enough with her dogs to not bother me for a while, and then I walked down to the gallery, or Louis' room, however you like to call it.

But then I remembered.

I have the cameras on.
In every room.

So, I ran back upstairs to turn them off for a while, and maybe later I could watch the camera footage of the past months to see if Louis had been searching around in my own room.

Yeah. I will do that tonight.

I quickly returned to his room, this time sure that I wouldn't leave traces behind.
I started by searching his wardrobe and drawers, looking carefully between his multiple gray and black shirts, then moved to search in every single pant and sweats, in every pocket of his jackets and coats, and in every backpack I found.

Then I removed all of the shoe boxes and checked on them one by one, because maybe he had something hidden in them.

But nothing.

I looked under his bed, in between his sheets, inside his pillow case, behind the headboard, under the television, around his console and his video games, and still nothing.

On a shelf behind the door Louis had placed the dogs' food and leashes, and basically all the stupid things he bought for those seven demons.

That would be a weird place to hide something, and that's exactly why I searched there too.

But of course, there was nothing slightly incriminating there.

This guy was absolutely normal.

The only place remaining was his dresser, his expensive perfumes, his hair products and his shaver setting on top, recently used.

I walked towards it, already defeated and knowing I wouldn't find anything in there either, but to my surprise, when I opened one of the Armani perfumes, I was shocked to see that there wasn't any perfume bottle but a small plastic bag instead.

A plastic bag full of weed.

I carefully took it in between my fingers and snapped a picture of it to send it to Liam.

'I found this, is it good?'

'Oh my God, yes. This is good. Now we only need pictures of him smoking it, to show them to the tribunal and prove that he is a drug addict. We will have the case won before we know it.'

'How the fuck do I get a picture of him smoking?! I didn't even know he smoked.'

'I know you'll figure something out.'

I rolled my eyes at his last message, but suddenly I heard the front door opening and I panicked, not bothering to reply to Liam.

"Hello Princess! How was your day honey? How are you feeling?"- I heard Louis' voice from the living room. - "Harry? Where are you?"