|| 𝕊𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕤 ||

Start from the beginning

"I'm not that old" Vin acts offended.

"You're 51 that's pretty old." I joke again but then feel a hand interlock with mine. "You know Scarlett Johansson right?" I ask Vin as we make our way into the theater.

"Yes I do. You play Black Widow right?" Vin asks and Scarlett nods. "Alex I need to talk to you about the fast and furious franchise." Vin says with a serious tone.

"Sure. Let's just through the premier before I run into my biological brother." I said.

~~~

After the movie the extra credit scenes is my fuckin screen test.

~Extra Credits~

Cobie: Nick...

Samual: Hill!

Samual runs to the back of his car to get something but he gets dusted.

Samual: Oh you mothafu-

Alex: Nick!

I get out the car I was in and get the transmitter pager and page someone.

Alex: Danvers... It's Jesse James... Fury's gone...

~End of extra credits~

The fans went wild when saw me I was honestly surprised too because Feige just said it was a screen test but noooo they put the screen test in the movie.

———

After the movie we go to Scarlett and I's house for the after party but Vin and I go to my home office.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I ask.

"The director of Fast and Furious want to bring you back for F9 which starts filming next year." He says.

"How? I mean I died right in front of you and Paul so how is that going to happen?"

"What if your death was faked just like Letty's death?" He asked.

"Okay but how are you going to fit me in the movie?"

"When Letty and Mia look for help in Tokyo they find you and Han. You'll have scars from when you were shot in the chest but you won't be the same 15 year old girl you were in 2001." He explains.

"Okay but spoilers I haven't watched any of the movies of Fast and Furious so I'm gonna be hella lost on what's happening." I say raising my hands.

"Yeah yeah. When was the last time you spoke to Meadow?" Vin asked while we walk out of my office and to the backyard.

"Uhmmm Last month I think. She was telling me about this boyfriend she had and I pulled an overprotective Aunt and went to her house." I say

"Easy there Alex you're not much older then her." He tells me.

"But still! She was only 3 years old when I met her and now she's 20 years old she makes me feel old and I'm only 32 years old. I think I'm going to have a little Fast and Furious reunion before Scarlett, Rose, and I go back to New York." I tell him.

"Oh and I need to ask you something." I tell him as we reach Scarlett and his wife, Paloma.

I put my hand on Scarlett's waist and look at Vin.

"Sure ask me whatever. You're like my sister and you know that." Vin tells me.

"I was wondering if you would like to be the god father of our kid." I ask and he looks shocked.

"Scarlett's pregnant!?" He said a little to loud which caused the cast to look at us.

"Yeah I am." Scarlett touches her stomach while smiling at me.