Sick

Stacey POV🤍:

My girlfriend look pale. Well paler than usual.I shook her awake "huh?" She was so cute. "You ok babe?" "I'm fine really." I thought to myself that she's not gonna go to school today. "Babe you don't look ok." I said concerned. "I'm fine.. really!" "I dont believe you!" I said while going to kiss her cheek. "Ok I may feel a little sick. BUT I CAN GO TO SCHOOL!" "Babe, you can't you need to stay home."
I was right.

"But what if my mom says no-" then her mom walked in "Hi hone- are you ok? You should stay home. Ugh but I have work. I-" "it's fine I can stay with her!" "Are you sure you have school to." "It's fine I will just tell my mom something." I'll just tell her I wasn't feeling fine.

Her mom just left the room and went to work. " can we cuddle?" Not many people knew but, she had a soft spot. "Of course we can Kris!" She sneezed into my shoulder. "I'm sorry baby." I would usually be disgusted. But it was my cute sick girlfriend. "It's fine babe, really" I said while rubbing her back "I'm not sick" she whispered so I couldn't here her. "Do you wanna call the group and tell them we won't be there?" " dang it I forgot about the club! I mean I'm the president what will I do?!" She was worried. "Listen babe, the least you need right now is stress. Let's just cuddle and go to sleep. We can text claud and ask her to take over. Ok?" "Yea sounds good.

She fell asleep and all was fine. At this point we where both sleeping. At about 11 am I saw her get up.  "Are you ok?" I Heard her gagging. I ran up and held her hair up. "It's ok babe it's all ok" "maybe I am sick." She said not very happily. "Maybe? Definitely" i knew i was right my girlfriend was sick, and i need to take care of her. that was my biggest worry at the time. " see look im fine!" shes lying. " babe you look really pale, like, you look gray" It was concerning. She looked like death. "baby your puking right now so dont worry about school or meetings ok."

No ones pov:

Kristy was still up and down every 17 minutes and then she puked. "its ok baby." Stacey said calmly with much patients. Thats the person she has always been. But her girlfriend being the exact opposite. Thats why Kristy wasn't Saceys biggest fan when the met. "lets just stay her for a bit because you keep getting up." Stacey said while holding her girlfiend and stroking Kristys hair. "Ok" kristy said while a tear shed from her eye. No one has ever seen Kristy like that. " im sorry" Kristy said while now sobbing. Stacey was really worried. they sat there for 40 minutes. Eventually Kristy had stopped puking and had gotten tired and just wanted to lay down and sleep. "hey babe" Kristy said with a raspy voice. "yea?" Stacey replied. " Can we just go lay down Im tired." She sounded like she was losing her voice. "Of course we can baby" they layed down and cuddled until it was 2:55 that was when her brothers got home.

            How they where cuddling:

Kristy was laying on Stacey