Cuddling and Hand Holding

Stacey POV

I held her hand. I faced my fears. That night we watched a bunch of movies and did crafts! "Aww their asleep!!" Mallory said, she was talking about me and Kristy. We where cuddled together on the floor. "Wait let me take a picture!" Claudia thought it was picture worthy. "They look so cute!!!" Mary-Anne and Jessi said at the same time. Claudia posted it on insta and sent it to the group chat we have. They all watched movies and eventually fell asleep. We had woke up before everyone. So ofc we went back to sleep

Time skip to 10 am

"Good Morning!" Kristy said. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean-" I just realized we where cuddling. "No it's ok I liked it!" I'm glad she liked it. " I liked it to!" I replied back. We stood up and hugged.

Another time skip because I'm lazy lol

"So let's make the posters!!" Claudia said. We stared and all was good. We all where having fun talking. We where just about done. "Oh sorry!" Kris said giggling. "Oh wait let me help!" I told her I kinda was next to her with my hand over hers and helped her.  Claudia looked at us and smirked. She knew I liked Kristy. I haven't even told her.

Kristy POV

     "Hey Mom Watson!!!" I yelled,loud, maybe to loud.  " Yea honey?" Can I talk to u guys?" I asked. " yea sure" my mom said. "Like in private, not by my siblings." I really have something to tell them. "Yes. Of course!" Watson told me. After this either they will hate me or love me. " What's up Kris?" My mom asked. "Well ummm" " I think I might be a lesbian." I said while getting teary eyed. "Oh that's ok honey! We love u so much" the said at the same time. By now I was already crying. " Do you like anybody?" My mom asked me. "Umm yea I really like Stacey like a lot." "But ofc Sam has her so it's like she will never like me so what's the point. You know?" I said while Still bawling my eyes out. " oh I'm sorry Kris!" Watson said. "Maybe she likes u but is scared to tell you hun." Mom said. She always knew what to say. " I'm gonna go to bed now. But I'm the morning can I go to my friends?" I was gonna go see Stacey. "Yea ofc honey!" My mom said, I'm glad I can go.

  I went to my room and played on my phone for a bit. I eventually fell asleep and had a dream about her again. I really like her.