First Kiss

Stacey POV

I was having a good dream. A good dream about no Kristy. Again. "STACEY!...........STACEY!!" My mom screamed louder than anything I've ever heard. "Ugh. Yes mom?" I sounded annoyed and I was annoyed. "Breakfast is ready." I'm sad it's only her and my dads not here. "So, where is dad?" I miss him. "Uh... he's still in the city for" she paused for a bit, "for-for work, honey!" I knew they where splitting up.

3 hour time skip

I heard knocking on my door. "Hey Kristy!" "Hey Stace can I talk to you?" She asked me. "Uh yea of course!" I was nervous because I really want to tell her how I feel. "So I have something I want to tell u" she said nervously. " I wanted to talk to u to." I also said sounding nervous. " I know that u may disagree but, I know we have been friends for a while and, I'm a lesbian and you are probably straight but I'm-" I kissed her. I knew it was risky but who cares. " is that what u meant to say?" I asked her. " yea it was" we watched a movie and they made out. " do u wanna go to my house and stay the night?" I dont want to stay at my house so it's a good idea. " Yea good idea" "But before we go, will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course I will dingus!" I said while laughing. I made her laugh as well. We kissed again.

Time skip to when they get to Kristys

Kristy POV

"Hey mom. Um we're gonna go in my room" we where gonna go make out but she doesn't need to know that. " ok honey, have fun!" "We will!" Stacey said. "Do u wanna watch Buffy the vampire slayer?" She look at me weird. "Oh come on it's a classic" "ugh ok what about fear street?" I can't think of any other movies so. "Yea sounds good!" Ugh finally. We started watching and everything was good. But I kinda got scared on the 3rd movie.

Stacey  POV
She was scooting next to me. Close to being on top of me. "What scared?" I asked sounding cocky. "Oh shut up." She said playfully but childishly. "It's ok babe" I kissed her. Again. "Do u wanna makebracelets?" "Sounds like a great idea!"  We made brackets and watched more movies. We where up till 4 am. " Stace!" " yea?" I wonder what she was gonna do now. She started kissing me. We kissed for like 6 minutes then her Mom and Watson walked in. "We just wanted to tell you guys the pizzas here but it can wait." Watson told us. "It's ok just a minute" "sorry babe." I didn't know what to say. "No its ok babe they would found out one way or another." She kissed me again. Just a simple peck. We went down and grabbed pizza and went back upstairs. We later on fell asleep cuddling.