Chapter 20: Don't you ever be with her again, promise?

Începe de la început

Later,

I and Ei leaving the Asase Shrine and let Neko do her business again with other cats maybe.

Ey! But before that, Neko gives us something.

"Huh? What is this?" I asked. "For remove the Balethunder. I'm sure your explore will be just fine after you do that." Neko said. "Do what?" I asked.

"Seal the Warding Stone. There are 3  paper charm hangars. You need to customize them with the paddle near them. You can see it in detail when you arrive there." Neko explained. "Ah, I see. Thanks, Neko!" I said. "Your welcome. Now go, remove all those Balethunder." Neko said.

Later, again,

"Why not just you who remove the Balethunder, Ei?" I asked while both of us walking on the way to where that Warding Stone. "Me? Why have to be me?" Ei asked. "Welp, you are Archon, and this island is full of disaster. You must be can do it, right?" I said. "Helping people, cure this place, and no war again...can you?"

Ei is just silent. But because we are already in front of the Warding Stone, so I directly focus on Neko's rules before.

I do my best to connect those paper charm hangars with those 3 paddles around the Warding Stone.

Ei is just silent.

Ei does not help me.

Ei just watching me.

Ei just staring blankly.

Ei...is different than the other Archons.

Paimon's P.O.V.,

The boat is stopped. Yes...we've arrived.

"Ok, we've now arrived here, so make sure both of you are ready," Ayaka instructed me and Thoma. "Paimon's ready!" I said. "Yes! Come on! Let's find Y/N!" Thoma said eagerly.

Ugh...umm...no! I am not scared with this all bullshit! I need to be brave like who am I supposed to be.

Y/N leaving me means that she wants to test my brave skill too. Good idea but...don't until leaving me like that for next time...Y/N.

Y/N...we're coming for you. We're gonna save you from Shogun!

Y/N's P.O.V.,

"Are you done?" Ei finally voiced. "Not yet. Why?" I replied. "No, nothing. But...I have a bad feeling suddenly." she said. "Bad feeling? Maybe because we want to enter Seirai Island deeper?" I said while still focusing on the paper charm and the paddles.

"I don't think so," Ei answered. "Then...what?" I asked again. "Like...someone just trying to approach us. I don't know between they evil or not." Ei said. "You not like this before, Ei. If someone approaches us whatever they are evil or not, you just want to challenge them back." I said.

"I know but-" "Ei, is there something you hide?" I asked. "What? No, I-" "Please tell me the truth. Since I met you for the first time, you are unlike the Archons." I said. "Why you flashback over there again? It's over, right?" Ei inquired. "For you, I guess," I said.

"Please, I'm just saying that I have a bad feeling suddenly. Just that." Ei said. "Then tell me what!!" I'm madly asking her.

Ooh gosh...oh fuck...this is the first time I talk loud like that in front of the Archon. I have never been like this before in my life with anyone...but now...I'm mad with the Inazuma's Archon? Fuck!

But then...I hear footsteps suddenly.

Closer...

Closer...

And closer...

"Y/N!! There you are!!!" it's...Paimon? 

"Y/N! Yoohoo!!" is that...Thoma?

"Y/N!! Finally, we found..." Ayaka. "Y/N...is that...Shogun?"

"Huh?! Oh no!! That's Shogun, right?" Thoma asked.

"So this is...the Inazuma's Archon? Raiden Shogun?" Paimon inquired.

"Uuh...hi there, guys," I said nervously.

"Thank gosh we found you, Y/N. But the most important is...why she acts nice suddenly?" Ayaka asked but her eyes keep staring at Ei for a long time.

Ei does not speak or anything. I can see she's scared or nervous or something. Then Ayaka pulls my arm, stay away from Ei who still standing frozen there. Then Ayaka whispers at me.

"Don't you ever be with her again, promise?"

To be continued....