Yeji sat a little straighter to see the last person to come out, which was the team captain.

Ryujin smiled brightly and waved to everyone as she jogged into the court, already feeling the energy bursting into her.

"God, isn't she cute?" Yeji whispered as she felt her breath being taken away from her as she saw Ryujin in her jersey and shorts, which were showing off those legs. "Those damn legs." She thought. 

Not long after, the game began with the tip off, which was won by Ryujin's team.

Yeji had always went to these games, so she knew what everything meant. She had gone partly for Ryujin and also because she had a general interest in the sport. Unfortunately, her body didn't agree with her mind as she couldn't shoot a basketball for her life.

The first bucket was easy as Ryujin ran down the court and Chaeryeong grabbed hold of the ball, tossing it to the captain so she could make a layup.

"Whoo!" The cheerleaders on the side cheered.

"Go Ryujin!" Yeji yelled and waved. Ryujin turned back to look at where that was coming from and smiled seeing the familiar brunette sitting in the stands. She mouthed back a hey and winked. 

"Shin! Pay attention." The coach yelled from the sidelines and Ryujin got out of her trance, shaking her head before running towards the opposite end of the court.

"Oh God, I won't be able to survive this game." Yeji murmured as she felt her heart palpitating from Ryujin's wink. "Neither will I." Minju whispered back from beside her as her eyes trailed one basketball player in particular.

Yeji closed her eyes as she put her arms above her head and yawned, feeling them water up. "Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick, be right back." Minju said before heading down.

The game had finally finished, with 68-73. The home team winning. Everyone immediately stood up and began to pile out, but Yeji sat there, scrolling through her phone.

"Hey." Yeji heard from in front of her and looked up to see a sweaty, panting Ryujin. "So, how'd I do?" She asked with a smug look on her face.

The brunette blushed a little and stood up to head down and see Ryujin up close. "Hey." Yeji smiled sweetly at the captain. "Ooh, don't get too close yet, still sweaty." Ryujin warned. "You did amazing." Yeji said, recalling just how many points and assists Ryujin made.

Ryujin shook her head at that. "Nah, I think it was the team that all did great, especially Chaeryeong and Heejin." She took the towel that was wrapped around her neck, and wiped her face off. "I'll go wash up and come meet with you again, alright?" She said as she walked backwards. 

"Don't you want to go with your friends?" Yeji raised her voice as Ryujin went further away.

"No. I'd rather hang out with you." The captain simply said before turning around and walking off, leaving Yeji a blushing mess. "Oh my God."

"Alright, let's go." Minju said as she returned. Yeji faced her with a shocked face and scarlet cheeks. Minju groaned loudly seeing that.

"Seriously? Why do I keep missing you two!" She exclaimed. 

"Boo!" Yeji gasped and flinched intensely as Ryujin laughed from behind her shoulder. "Oops, didn't know you were such a frightened human being." She apologized, but still chuckled a little.

Yeji put her hand over her heart and sighed. She stood still for a few seconds before facing Ryujin with a glare, smacking her with her sleeves. "Why. Would. You. Do. That!" She hit her with every word.