Duo

"Without power, you can't protect anything"

MIDORIYA RESIDENCE

Izuku burst through the doors of his home excitement on his face clear as day. "Welcome home Izu how was school?" Inko asked from the kitchen. Izuku took his shoes off and walked towards the kitchen where he saw his mom sitting at the table with a glass of water. "It was actually pretty good" he finally answered. Inko looked up before giving a slight nod and taking a sip of water. "If it was so good then why were three of your classmates knocked out cold?" The mother asked while looking Izuku dead in the eyes. "Uhhhhhh well to be fair they started it" he defended weakly. Inko stood up and started to walk towards her son an evil glint in her eye. All of a sudden before the mother could dish out her punishment two demons burst through the windows halting her actions. "What the fu-" Izuku started before Inko slapped her hand over his mouth. "DON'T YOU DARE YOUNG MAN!" she yelled receiving a weak nod in return from her son. The green-haired duo looked towards the demons and cracked their knuckles. There stood two EMPUSA demons ready to fight the Midoriya family

. Inko tied up her hair before rushing the nearest demon and punching it square in the head. The demon flew back as three more demons came into the house totaling the demon counter to five. "How many times are we gonna have to go through this" Izuku muttered to himself. Two of the demons dashed at Inko who took a step back allowing Izuku's fist to slam into one of the demons. Izuku jumped back narrowly avoiding the kick his mother launched which knocked the demon upwards allowing her son to finish it with an ax kick straight to the skull.

The remaining four demons looked at the family and then gang rushed them. In response, Inko leg swept the nearest one before kicking it straight into two more. The remaining one raised its claws to slash Izuku who merely grabbed them and ripped them clean off. He tossed one to his mother as the three demons who were knocked back got back up to challenge the two once more. Izuku took initiative first and dashed at a demon slamming a claw straight into its eye causing it to recoil in pain he then followed up with a punch straight to its throat crushing it. Inko looked at her claw and then to a nearby demon and chucked it straight at its head killing it instantly leaving one more demon. Inko and Izuku looked at each other and grinned walking towards the remaining demon.

*BANG*

That's the noise the Midoriya family heard as the last Empusa fell without either of them touching it. The mother and son duo looked towards the noise and saw someone they were shocked to see. There in the door stood DANTE SPARDA a tall man with white hair almost covering his eyes. The man stood 6'0 as opposed to his brother's 6'5 and wore a red trench coat and black slacks and black boots.

The brother to Vergil and subsequently the uncle to Izuku and the brother to Inko received opposite reactions to his presence. Inko ran up and hugged him as Izuku stood there looking at him. "Uncle Dante doesn't get a hug?" he said with a grin. Izuku looked at him reluctantly before giving him an awkward hug. "I see you're still as lethal as ever Inko" Dante said while stepping away from the woman. Inko only gave a small smile in response. "Not to be mean or anything but why exactly are you here?" Izuku asked. "Straight to the point huh?. Just like your father." The tall man joked "No but seriously if I'm not mistaken you've just awakened the power of Sparda and I'm here to help you control and train with it.". Izuku stood there contemplating it for a minute before looking at his mother. "If I do choose to except I have to run it through my mom first". Dante looked at the woman in question before nodding. "It's best that we have her approval. So whaddya say Inko". Inko looked at Dante then her son before looking back at Dante and walking up to him. "You do a single thing to him that I deem harmful I will castrate you with the safety scissors Izu had when he was 4" She promised while attracting said scissors for emphasis. "Noted" Dante responded with raised arms.

Just then 4 HELL CAINA'S walked through the open doorway scythes in hand ready for blood.

Inko looked at the demons before looking at Dante and screaming. "YOU NEVER CLOSE THE DOOR I SWEAR IS THAT SOME SPARDA TRAIT BECAUSE NEITHER YOU, MY HUSBAND, NOR MY SON CLOSES A DOOR UNLESS TOLD TO. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU TO DEAL WITH THIS I AM GOING TO MAKE DINNER AND IF THEY AREN'T GONE BY THE TIME I'M DONE NOBODIES EATING!" she reprimanded. The two white-haired males sighed as they turned towards the Hell Cainas occupying the living room. "AND NOT A SINGLE DROP OF BLOOD ON MY CARPET" Inko clarified. The two Spardas groaned and took a stance. Izuku looked at his uncle and took the black pistol he had holstered called EBONY and unloaded it into a Caina killing it.

[Left IVORY right EBONY]

"HEY ASK NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU USE SOMEONES BELONGING'S" Dante yelled in mock horror as Izuku tossed his gun back to him. The teen rushed at the next one and kicked its knee with his right leg shattering it he then raised the same leg's knee and slammed it into the Cainas chin knocking its head back before ending the brutal combo with a high-kick with his left leg shattering its skull killing it. "You're next Uncle D," Izuku said as he backed away from the remaining two. Dante took his sword DEVIL SWORD DANTE out and blocked a swing from one of the demons and kicked it in its chest following it with a shot from his pistol IVORY.

The second demon charged him but before Dante could strike it Izuku took Ebony out of its holster again and channeled demonic energy into the barrel. Dante witnessed this and had the urge to stop Izuku from saying whatever he was about to say and so he did. "Izuku don't you dar-" "JACKPOT," Izuku said cutting Dante off and pulling the trigger, ending the final demons...afterlife?.

A/N: Hi guys :) it's me Redgrave and as you can probably tell I LOVE devil may cry (DMC 4 is the best but they're all really good 4 is just better by a little smidge a smidge of smidge tbh) but I came to apologize to the eight people who read this book well 6 if you don't count me previewing it on my laptop and phone but I'm getting off track I am writing to apologize for the fact that my grammar is ass and the chapters are short I'm really bad at writing 1k words as it is so yeah I hope you stick with this story because it's my first book and I hope my writing gets better