Fucking. Finally. (AKA: I got no Idea how long this shit's gonna be)

Depuis le début

"I'm...Sure." Codi strained out as she bit her lip in concentration. The two Brothers and Nicky watched her in confusion as Silus walked towards the two men, pulling a key from his pants pocket. The brunette let go of the upper half of the robot with a sigh before offering it to Nicky.

"Can you open this for me?"

The blonde took the offered toy, holding both the bottom half and top half before pulling them apart. Her forearms strained slightly before the toy finally gave way and split in two.

"Thank you." Codi took the now split robot and looked into its leg half before letting out a hum of confirmation and reattached both pieces. Seth rubbed at his wrists while Codi offered the robot to his brother who hesitantly took it.

"There's about two thousand bucks in there. Use it for your sister and do try not to commit anymore crimes. Your sister won't have anyone to take care of her if you're both in jail after all." Codi explained, the brothers looking at her.

"You fucking serious, Shorty? You know we tried to rob you, right?! The fuck you giving us money for?!"

"Your sister." She answered simply and made Seth's mouth shut with a slightly audible 'clack'. His brother looked at the toy robot and then back to Codi, the brunette poking his chest.

"Silus will escort you out. Please, be more responsible next time." She told them and took Nicky's wrist in order lead her up the stairs to the second floor, the brothers watching as the kittens hopped up the stairs as well. Their tiny legs making them have to hop up onto the stairs, one by one.

"Gentlemen. Follow." Silus told them as he began walking to the door, the two men following behind him dumbly. The bulky one staring at the toy robot still in his hands.

"I know you said you were loaded but why give criminals money? You don't even know if they actually got a sister. They might use it for drugs and shit." Nicky questioned as they walked up the stairs.

"You're quite pessimistic."

"I'm realistic, Campbell." Nicky countered only for Codi to stop suddenly and turn towards the blonde. The stairs let the two be at an equal height as Codi hooked two fingers into the collar of the blonde's shirt.

Nicky blinked as she swallowed, Codi feeling her throat bob against the back of her fingers before giving a short grin.

"You're on thin ice, Nicorette. One more 'Campbell' and who knows what'll happen." Codi teased as she patted Nicky's collarbone, the blonde's back straightening as she decided to play along.

"What? You'll tie me up?"

"Maybe." Codi answered, her grin widening slightly when Nicky stared at her dumbfounded.

"...Who would've thought you'd be such a tease, Campbell?" Nicky spoke as she walked up a single stair and regained her height advantage. She tilted her head down, their lips a single breath away from each other.

Codi let out a soft chuckle, it ghosting against the blonde's lips as Codi's hand shifted in order to rest against the side of Nicky's neck. Russet and Orange passed them, Orange slipping on one of the stairs before hastily picking himself up and glaring at his sister as she watched him trip.

"If you don't kiss me right-" Codi whispered, Nicky cutting her off in order to do just that.

There was no spark or any fireworks like stories tend to compare kissing to.

No jolt of electricity as Codi let out a content hum while moving her free hand to cup the other side of Nicky's neck.

No angelic choir as Nicky gripped Codi's hips and pulled them flush against each other while lightly biting the brunette's bottom lip.

It.

It..

It just felt fucking good.

The both of them thought as Nicky slipped her tongue past Codi's lips, the brunette lightly sucking the tip while moving her hands to scratch the back of the blonde's neck.

Nicky's hands tightened against Codi's hips in return and received a surprised moan. The two finally broke apart for breath, darkened green eyes roaming over Codi's face as she panted softly.

Nicky's left hand moved from Codi's hip to her lower back, lightly rubbing her fingertips against the brunette's spine as she reconnected their lips.

This kiss being softer but no less passionate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gobble, Gobble Bitch.

Tis the Season of Givin',
And that's what I'll do,
Cause I'm bored and blue
But hey, So are You.

Love ya,
-Lycan