9. Tōō Academy

Recap
-------------
"Its ok. You don't have to be strong all the time. Its ok to cry. Its ok to remember." He put his hand under my chin. "Look at me. I will always be here for you. If you need someone to talk to i will be here. If you need someone to laugh with i will be here. If you just need someone to listen while you rant about the most weirdest things. I will be here." He wiped my tears and kissed me on the forehead. "Now. Lets go" he smiled.

I finally understand. Its ok to be weak, its ok to cry, its ok to make friends.

Present

I was sitting on Aomine's couch staring at the wall. He had left to go grab something to eat.

I can't believe i had just let everything out. Especially in front of him. 

I sighed lying down. My side still hurt from earlier so Aomine told me to stay here. I said i was fine but he insisted. His mom wasn't going to be back until later so it was just me. 

I was staring at the roof when i remembered i told my grandmother i was going to be back for supper. She must be worried.

I sat up, slowly, and grabbed my phone.

It rang a couple times.

"Hello?" She asked

"Hi grandma. Its me. Sorry for not calling you earlier, but im going to be late getting back tonight. So dont wait for me."

"Oh hunny. Its ok. Are you going to grab something to eat?"

"Yes. Im at a...a...friends? house. So ill grab something on my way back."

"Oh please, dont rush. You can even stay over there if you want."

"Thanks grandma. Im not sure if im going to stay. Ill call later and let you know."

"Ok hunny. Have fun"

"Of course" i hung up and threw my phone over to the chair.

I layed back down, put my arm over my eyes and closed them.

.

.

.

"Miyuki. Im back. I brought pizza." Aomine yelled walking into the room.

"mmhm" i mumbled half asleep.

"Are you tired?"

"No. Just bored." i sat up making room for Aomine and layed my head on the back of the couch.

 "Hungry?" he asked sitting down.

"No"

"Whats bothering you?"

"Nothing. Just dont feel like doing anything."

"You want to watch a movie then?"

"Sure. Why not"

Aomine got up and put on a movie. He ran down the hall and came back holding a big fluffy blanket. He sat down beside me and spread the blanket over us.

"Hey Aomine?"

"Yea?" He asked looking over at me.

"Im sorry about the other day" i frowned looking down.

"Hey. Its ok. You were having a rough day. I understand" he smiled.

"Do you though? Do you understand?"

"I do"

"How. You have a loving mom whos there for you. She nice and caring. She doesn't beat you every time you do something wrong or try to explain why you did something" i said not looking at him.