I was just minding my business when BOOM someone took my iPad from me. "Hey! Give it back!" I looked up and glared at Damian. "No, tonight we're all supposed to have fun. That includes you meaning no iPad" I looked at him. "Stop taking my stuff you asshole" I rolled my eyes "Well stop using your stuff" I let out a big breath before looking over at Kagami

"Hey Gami?" she looked over at me "Yes Mari-Hime?" I pulled out the puppy dog eyes. "Can I have my backup iPad please" she looked at me and walked to go get it. "Yes" I bounced up and down on the chair like a kid in a candy store.

She came back in and handed it to me, I kissed her cheek and as soon as I was about to open my emails I felt Damian try to take it. "Nope gotta be quicker than that!" I jumped up and ran out the room. "MARINETTE ROSELLA STONE KENT!" he shouted I gulped well that's not good.

"DAMIAN AL GHUL WAYNE!" I shouted back I heard Dom beep. I grabbed Bella and ran outside with Damian still chasing after me. Dom saw what was happening and secretly grabbed my iPad so Damian wouldn't take it. Me and Bella hopped in the car as Damian finally got in.

"Marinette where is it?" I looked at him innocently "Where's what?" he glared at me then looked at Bella. "Hey Princess where did mommy's iPad go?" She looked up at him and tilted her head a little. "What iPad? Mommy didn't have an iPad you took it" Damian looked mad I smirked as everyone laughed.

(One hour later)

We arrived at the building and it was filled with a lot of people. There was a red carpet with paparazzi on each side blocked off by guards. We pulled up in front of the building where the red carpet was and all slowly got out. We decided Damian would go first and we'd all go last because we didn't want anyone knowing anything yet.

One by one we all got out as soon as it was me and Bella's turn it was like everything got louder. "Oh my god look at them!" "The little girl is so adorable!" "Wait they're wearing MDC originals too!" "Woah! She is beautiful!" "Ah! She looks so cute!" "Mother daughter duo!" I think you get it

We smiled and waved Bella flashed her cheerful smile making everyone's heartbeat quicken from the cuteness. As soon as we walked in we saw a lot of people were already there. We went over to Bruce to see why he needed us, and he motioned for us to follow him.

"So what's up Bruce?" I looked at him "You guys are still planning on revealing you identities right?" I nodded "Well I figured you might as well do it here one by one" I smiled at him. "That makes sense, thanks Bruce" he smiled back. "So when is it?" It's actually in about five minutes everyone should be heading over now.

I nodded my head as we waited for everyone, one but one everyone came. "Okay guys, Bruce came up with a great idea. We'll reveal our model personas here, our Singer personas will be kept a secret as will MDC" they agreed as we got ready.

Bruce went out and started everything up. "Hello everyone may I have you attention" everyone outside began to get quiet. "Thank you, first I want to say thank you all for joining us tonight and thank you for the donations. I hope you all enjoy yourselves tonight eat, drink, and have fun." Everyone laughed at him.

"Tonight I'll be introducing my family and a few special guests. First up we have Selina Kyle my fiancé, Richard Grayson my oldest son, Jason Todd my second oldest, Timothy Drake my third oldest, Damian Wayne my youngest, Barbara Gordon a family friend, Kor'i and Mar'i Grayson my daughter-in-law and granddaughter, Cassie my daughter, and lastly we have our special guests." Damn Bruce got a whole basketball team Jesus.

"First you we have Nino Lahiffe also known as Shell the model, next we have Kagami Tsurugi also known as Ryuko the model, next up is Alix Kubdel also known as Bunny the model, Adrien Agreste but you should know him as Golden Boy the model, Max Kanté but you can call him Smartie the model, Luka Stone is couldn't be here today but he's Music Lover the model, last we've got Chloe Bourgeois the model Honey!" Everyone one went out one by one again as everyone erupted in cheers.