Chapter 5 (A Huge Threat)

"Sir, why should we ask Lila Rossi to help akumatize Marinette Dupain-Cheng?" Natalie questioned. Gabriel Agreste was staring at the painting of his wife. "It is because Lila is amazing at lying. Also, Marinette wouldn't think that Lila would frame her. They are now friends what I know of. Marinette also was fighting with Cat Noir and Scarlet Lady before Marigold got her miraculous. She is skilled in fighting and pretty brave," Gabriel explained. "If I can akumatize her, it will be very tricky for her to get defeated. I would most likely win with her."

      Natalie was sure it would work. But then she realized a major plot hole. Natalie pointed out, "Sir, how are we going to get Lila Rossi to help us. She wouldn't do that to Marinette. She only hates Scarlet Lady because she got exposed by her. She doesn't hate Cat Noir or Marigold or the other heroes." Gabriel's eyes widen with shock. Natalie was right, Lila wouldn't do that to Marinette. Gabriel then thought of a plan.

To Force Her to.

Ooo! Getting Exciting! Watch Out Readers, the plot is coming! Also why bold. Nevermind. Don't answer.

Yes, Kosma is correct! It is getting tense!

     Anyways, Gabriel stated, "Nooroo, Dark Wings Rise!" He then transformed into the villain, Hawkmoth. Natalie told Hawkmoth that nobody is there. Hawkmoth left to find Lila Rossi all alone. Without, ANYONE Near Her.

          Unlucky for us and lucky for him, he found Lila alone in an alleyway. It seems like she was shopping.  It was for Alya's little sisters which were Ella and Etta, Manon aka Nadja Chamack's daughter, and Nino's little brother Chris. It was meant for babysitting for them and a way to help gain trust for Alya. "Lila Rossi, Hawkmoth whispered in a dark, deep, and scary tone. Lila shivered and shook nervously. Lila sure knows that is the voice of Hawkmoth, She wanted to get help by someone other then Scarlet Lady like Cat Noir or Marigold or anyone but couldn't. She was is a state frozen in place. "Lila Rossi, you must help me and be my mole. If you don't, I will harm your loved ones like Marinette Dupain-Cheng," Hawkmoth stated in the dark tone.  

     Lila shivered more. She didn't want to team up with the villain but her friends and mother may get hurt and she will be the cause. "Ye- Ye- Yes. I- uh, I wil- will joi- joi-join you!" Lila cried. Lila had to for her friends' health. "Good, you will help me akumatize Marinette. Make her so upset that it is powerful enough to defeat Scarlet Lady, Cat Noir, and Marigold. Lila nodded.

Lila felt like she is bottling up her real feelings because she seems normal and cheerful on the outside but on the inside, she is worried that she was forced to join Hawkmoth, a real supervillain. What if her friends got hurt, what if she was a cause to Hawkmoth winning? Lila Rossi, the new, threaten mole for Hawkmoth. Now, she has to make her friend, Marinette to get akumatized. 

What is going to happen? Will she go to jail? She is worried to death.

HEY! Kosma here! FYI, sorry about that long time period of waiting for any content! Narrator Unia was um, busy. She didn't get to write much but hope that Chapter 4 and 5 made up for that! Also, the other stories should get updates on stuff! This sounds like an author's note. Well, it is a note but not by the author but another character from an whole another world. Also, Josie should not be able to hear or see me anymore! It was just a little error! ;)

Okay Bye!! <3