Chapter 2 (Class time and Akuma Attack)

"So, did you get the chance to beat her up?" Ayla asked while being quiet. "Nope," Marinette whispered.  "Ok! So, is everyone here?" Mrs.Bustier questioned to the class. "Yes Mrs.Bustier," Everyone replied. "So class, today we have 2 new students in our class. Girls, you can come in!" Mrs Bustier told. Agrella and Annabella walked in. "Hello, I am Agrella Beaufort! I am 15 years old and I play the flute," Agrella introduced. "And I am Annabella Beaufort. I am pretty and amazing!" Annabella bragged even though that is not true. "Annabella, you can sit with Chloe, Agrella, you can sit with Lila," Mrs.Bustier said. Annabella walked to Chloe and sat next to her while Agrella went to sit with Lila. "Ok Class, we will get started." Mrs.Bustier stated.

10 Minutes Later

The door gets kicked down and flew to the other side of the room. "ANNABELLA BEAUFORT! I FOUND YOUR CLASS ROOM!!" The villain yelled. "WHO ARE YOU!" Marinette quizzed the villain. "Oh Cutie, I am Abuser Payback!" The villain replied. Adrien broke his pencil with jealousy as he stared at Abuser Payback then he sneaked out the class room as sneaky as a cat. Adrien heads to the locker room. "PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!" Adrien called to transform into Cat Noir. Cat Noir goes back to the classroom. "Everybody! Escape Now! I will fight him!" Cat Noir commanded. Everyone left the classroom. Cat Noir started to fight Abuser Payback. Marinette ran to the locker rooms to transform into Marigold. "We need to help Cat Noir!" She told. "Pollen, Buzz On!" Marinette transformed into Marigold and ran to fight Abuser Payback. "At least Scarlet Lady isn't here and she is late!" Marigold exclaimed. "Yeah Marigold! Also, you should use Venom to stun him and we get see where the akuma is hiding!" Cat Noir suggested. "Great Idea Cat!" Marigold agreed. "I am here you bee and cat!" Scarlet Lady sang. Cat Noir and Marigold groaned at her. "I jinxed it, she is here," Marigold groaned. "Scar! Lucky Charm! Marigold, Venom!" Cat Noir exclaimed while being stuck. "Ugh, fine! Only because I want time to do my make-up and hair and he doesn't ruin it!" Scarlet Lady huffed. "Venom!" Marigold chanted. "Lucky Charm," Scarlet Lady called. Marigold ran up to Abuser Payback avoiding the attacks and then she stunned him. "Great Job Marigold!" Cat Noir complemented. "Thanks!" Marigold cheered. Scarlet Lady tosses the Lucky Charm to the air and everything went back to normal. Marigold, Cat Noir, and Scarlet Lady transformed back into Marinette,Adrien, and Chloe. When the whole class got back together, Mrs.Bustier teaches them until their next class begins.