Donghyuck grabbed Renjun's hands in his and held onto them as he looked at him, "Renjun look at me. It's ok, calm down nothing is gonna happen. We're here for you. Just copy after me ok?" He said then he took a deep breath and exhaled. Renjun followed after him and took in a deep breath then shakily exhaled.

Jaemin nervously walked down the hallway with Chenle by his side.

"Chenle are you sure about this?" He anxiously asked the younger boy beside him.

Chenle gave him a reassuring smile. "Yes hyung I'm sure about this. Just tell them how you feel and everything will be alright."

Jaemin nervously bit down on his lip as they continued down the hallway going over to the lockers where they saw Mark and Jeno standing. He stopped in his tracks not wanting to go any closer as anxiety started to build up in his chest, Chenle noticed and grabbed his arm dragging him over to the other two ignoring his protests.

"Chenle no." He said as he tried to get his arm free.

"Yes hyung. It'll be fine." He said and continued dragging him. Jaemin huffed but didn't respond. They made it over to the two and stood in front of them.

"Hi hyungs." Chenle greeted them with a smile.

"Hello.." Jaemin said looking anywhere else but them.

Mark stared at him with a raised eyebrow, "Yo." He simply said.

"Hey." Jeno said.

Chenle faced Jeno, "Jaemin hyung needs to talk to you." He said and pushed Jaemin towards him.

"Uhh.. no I don't Chenle." He said through gritted teeth.

"Come on hyung just talk to him, it's not that hard." Chenle said. Jaemin tried to walk away but Chenle quickly grabbed his arm and stopped him from going anywhere.

"No Chenle it's not hard because it's extremely complicated." He whisper-yelled to the younger boy who was stopping him from walking away.

Mark and Jeno stared at the two completely confused as to what going on, well Mark had an idea about what they were talking about but Jeno on the other hand was completely oblivious to the situation.

"Nana what is he talking about?" Jeno asked the younger.

Jaemin turned to look at him, " Nothing Nono, he's not talking about anything. He's just blabbering on about something dumb."

"He's got feelings for y-" Jaemin slapped his hand over Chenle's mouth and showed Jeno a smile.

"See. Nothing." He said.

"No actually Chenle WAS talking about something." Mark said.

Jaemin looked at Mark, "What are you talking about hyung?" He asked through gritted teeth.

Chenle removed Jaemin's hand from his mouth, "See Mark hyung knows what I'm talking about," He said then pushed Jaemin towards Jeno. "Now Jeno hyung, Jaemin hyung has something to talk to you about."

"But-" Before Jaemin could finish Mark cut him off.

"Nope. You two need to talk and while you're doing that I'll take Chenle to class and I'll meet you both in class." Mark said.

"But hyung it's to early for me to go to class." Chenle whined as he pouted.

"Maybe Jisung is there to keep you company." He said.