"Wow, what the hell has been going on?" Han asked.

"Quite a lot." Jeno said.

"HYUNWOO STOP RUNNING BEFORE YOU FALL!!" A loud but familiar voice shouted, suddenly a little boy ran into Jeno's leg and fell down to the ground.

Jeno looked over at the little boy and showed him a smile before reaching out his hand to help him up which the little boy took and Jeno helped him stand back up.

"Are you ok?" He asked him and the little boy nodded.

"Hyunwoo what did I tell you about running around the store." Jeno looked away from the boy and at the person who just came and seen that it was Renjun.

"Renjun?" Jeno said as he watched him grab the little boy's hand; who's name was Hyunwoo.

Renjun looked up at him and smiled, "Oh Jeno, hey." He said.

Jeno felt his heartbeat speed up in his chest and felt as his face began to heat up, he looked away from him and responded. "H-hey."

Mark suddenly cleared his throat, "I'm here to you know. Hi." He said and waved his hand at Renjun.

"Sorry hyung." Renjun said apologetically.

"It's fine but who's that? Your secret child or something?" Mark asked as he pointed to the little boy who was holding his hand.

Renjun sighed, "Definitely not, he's just my little cousin I'm babysitting for my aunt today since she's busy," He explained to the older, then looked at Hyunwoo, "By the way Hyunwoo did you apologize to Jeno for bumping into him?" He shook his head no.

"Go on and apologize." He told him.

Hyunwoo let go of his hand and walked near Jeno and bowed, "I'm sorry for bumping into you." He apologized.

Jeno smiled at him, "It's alright, just don't run next time and watch your surroundings." He told him and Hyunwoo nodded and went back over to Renjun grabbing his hand.

"Oh there you two are," They all turned to the new voice and seen Donghyuck. "You two suddenly ran off."

Renjun gave his best friend an apologetic look, "Sorry Hyuck, I had to chase after Hyunwoo who ran off and ended up bumping into Jeno and Mark hyung." He explained to him.

That's when Donghyuck finally realized the two people standing in front of them, "Hey guys, when did you two get here?" He asked them.

"I'd say about a little while ago." Mark answered him.

"Oh ok."

"Ge, can I get some candy?" Hyunwoo asked Renjun.

"Sure." He said and Hyunwoo smiled.

"Hey uh Renjun." Jeno called out to him.

"Yea?"

"What are y'all doing after you leave here?" He asked him.

"We were planning on going to the park after this since Hyunwoo wanted to go make a flower crown." Renjun told him.

"Mind if we come?" He asked motioning towards Mark and himself.

"Sure, we were gonna ask the others if they wanted to come if they weren't busy." Renjun said.

"I already asked and they are not busy, they said they'll meet us at the park in probably about 15-20 minutes." Donghyuck said.