15.

Harry Potter, 12th Grimmauld Place.

Harry hummed, as he brushed his hair and slipped his glasses on. "Harry." He raised an eyebrow at Tom's serious voice, as the phantom looked grim. "What's wrong?" Harry asked, his voice a little quieter since his uncles are still asleep. "Look." Tom handed him the Daily Prophet, which had large, moving texts on it. "Oh no." Harry said, when he read the title.

AZKABAN ATTACKED, DEMETORS EVERWHERE.

A surprise attack was launched at the formerly well-guarded prison. A chunk of the prison has been destroyed and it was reported by inside sources that 6 S-Rank Dark Wizards and Witches have escaped.

The escapees are: Rodolphus LeStrange, Dolores Umbridge, Antonio Dolohov, Fenrir Greyback, Barty Crouch Jr. and Bellatrix LeStrange.

There is a 100,000 Galleon bounty on all except Bellatrix LeStrange, who hauls at 500,000 Galleons as she is the strongest out of all. Witches and Wizards are advised to be careful and not leave their homes once nightfall.

Have a safe and merry Christmas!

-Rita Skeeter.

Harry paled. Neville... Harry wasted no time, heading downstairs before grabbing a handful of Floo Powder. "Longbottom Estate!" He said loudly and clearly, as green flames licked up his feet. When he emerged in the mansion of the Longbottom estate, he was faced with a sobbing Madam Longbottom and Neville trying to console her the best he can. "H-Harry! What are you doing here?!" Neville asked, as Harry cleaned the soot off himself. "I saw. I heard. Are you two ok? Are the safety wards up?" Neville shook his head, as an elf escorted his tearful grandmother off to her room to calm down.

"Haven't had the time. I got woken up by Grandma about the paper and we've been trying to assess the situation but she's been crying since I woke." Neville sighed. "Right, I'll help you put up the wards. Maybe I'll refine them too." Harry hummed, as Neville smiled gratefully. "Come on, let's get started." Neville hummed, as he pulled Harry's hand to the front.

After an hour...

Harry was a little surprised at how old most of the wards were, so he had refined them with a little modern ward spells and broke down the dangerous ones, like the Blood Ward that was tied to Neville. Who's bright idea was that anyways. Harry hissed, as he gently set up the wards on the back of the house. Andri, who had came with him, chuckled. By the smell of it, his grandmother. Harry glanced at his little serpent. Sometimes I forgot you're a Blood Serpent and things like these are your expertise. Andri hissed gently, before Harry got back to working on the wards.

Once he finished, he went back to the front porch, where Madam Longbottom had an elf serve some sandwiches and juice for them. "A little thank you, for the wards." Madam Longbottom said, as she wiped her tears with a handkerchief. Harry bowed a little, a small smile on his face. "Anything for a friend, Madam." Neville rolled his eyes playfully. "You're too polite, Harry." Harry bite into a ham and cheese sandwich, shrugging a little. "I was born this way, I guess."

When Harry came home, he was faced with a very worried Remus. "Where on Earth were you! There are Death Eaters everywhere and you just ran off! Without a single note!" Harry laughed softly. "I'm sorry Moony. I was just at Neville's, helping him put up protective wards on the estate." Harry said, as Remus calmed down and Sirius ruffled his hair. "Aren't you a helpful little bug." Harry smiled, before they heard a bang.

"What was that?" Harry whispered, wand in his hand. The two older men also held their wands tightly, before going into the other room where the bang came from. "Oh, it's just an owl." Harry and the older two sighed in relief, before Harry casted a detection spell on the envelope. "No dangerous spells. Just a normal letter." Harry hummed, making the two uncles nod. "Right, we'll be downstairs having breakfast. Do you want Kreacher to send your portion to your room?" Harry smiled. "That would be nice, thank you." Harry hummed, before they left his room, closing the door softly.

He casted a silencing spell once Kreacher left the room, his breakfast on his study desk. "Right, what is it, my Lord?" Harry mumbled, as the letter unraveled itself, becoming a messenger letter. "Potter. Tell your friend Neville Longbottom he has nothing to worry about. Bella isn't going to target his family anymore. She's sane again." The letter then bowed a little, before bursting into flames. Harry coughed a little from the smoke, as he casted a cleaning charm, making the ashes disappear. "Right. She's sane?" Harry mumbled, tilting his head a little.

"Well, it seems like you have quite the secret, Harry." Harry jumped, looking behind him to see Madam Walburga, a small smile on her face. "A-Ah, yes..." Harry mumbled, before Walburga sighed. "Mind telling me why you are working with the Dark Lord?" Harry sighed. "Well... don't tell Padfoot or Moony." Walburga chuckled. "I promise."

Harry nods, before sighing again. "It started when I died." Walburga paused. "You died?" Harry smiled. "I am a reincarnate." Walburga blinked. "And now I'm curious on how large is your core." Harry smiled. "As big as a 26 year old's." Harry hummed. Walburga blinked in surprise. Harry chuckled. "That's not the most surprising thing, too." Harry said, before he began explaining his situation.