Yamaguchi Tadashi

"Y/n?" " Oh my god. I missed you!" I got so excited to see him that I ran towards him and jumped on him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him. " I missed you too y/n." And then me and yamaguchi shared a soft kiss on the lips.

" WAIT WHAT?" Tanaka and Noya shouted at the same time. Me and yamaguchi broke the kiss and looked at the rest of his team members. They all had a shocked expression on their faces (including Tuskkishima).

"Oh I forgot to tell you guys,this is my girlfriend y/n" he says with a bright smile." y/n your dating Yamaguchi!?" Hinata asks "yeah, do you think I just go kiss random people I'm not dating?" I say laughing slightly at the end. Tadashi then carefully puts me down.

"I would have NEVER guessed that Yamaguchi Tadashi would have a girlfriend."  " that's very rude Tanaka." A guy with silver/gray hair said to the bald guy in front of me. "Well he does have a girlfriend that loves him very much ." I say smiling at Tadashi.

"Wait Tuskkishma did you know he had a girlfriend?" Hinata asks a tall blonde guy. "No ,I didn't" he says glaring at me. "Um... well my name is L/n Y/n but you can just call me Y/n." I say smiling at the group. " Im sugawara koushi a third year and those two over there are Asahi and Daichi." He said pointing to two more third years.

"Im Ennonishita a second year those two on the bench are Narita and Kinnonishita, don't pay them any mind. These two are Tanaka and Nishinoya." He says pointing at the four respectively. "You can call me senpai." Tanaka says " Me too me too." Nishinoya says enthusiastically. "Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm also a second year."I say turning my attention to the tall blonde guy starting at me.

"They guy glaring at you is Tuskkishima Kei." Tadashi whispers in my ear. " and those are our two lovely managers, Yachi and Kiyoko." Tanaka says to me. " and I'm Hinata Shoyo!" " BOKE HINATA BOKE she already knows who you are." Kageyama says "you must have a lot of fun at practice with this group." I say "Enough of the chit chat let's get practicing." Dachi says.

After practice

"That was interesting." I say walking home with Yamaguchi and Tuskkishima. " You get used to it." Yamaguchi says to me. "Well this is my stop, see you tomorrow." I say to Yamaguchi pressing a gentle kiss on his check before walking inside. " Goodnight ." I hear Yamaguchi say before the door closes. I ate dinner with the team so I went straight upstairs to take a shower and head to bed.

Yamaguchi's POV:

Me and Tuskki are walking home after dropping Y/n off at home. "Why didn't you tell me?" Tuskki asks "Tell you what?" " That you have a girlfriend Yamaguchi!" He says more urgently "I didn't know I had to." I say back as we keep walking down the side walk. "I didn't think you would hide something like that from me." He says. " well maybe I'm not who you think I am. Goodnight Tuskki." I say walking up to my front door and walking inside. 💭 Why would he say that?💭 I think as I hop in the shower. After my shower I change in to my pajamas and lay down in bed. I soon slowly start to fall asleep dreaming of winning a volleyball match.