volleyball practice

Y/N's P.O.V
I woke up to my school alarm only to realize that I was late for my second day of school. I got ready and rushed downstairs. I ate breakfast and ran out the door.

At School

I finally got to school when I noticed that their were a lot of students still outside the school. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time when I saw that it was 7:30 not 8:00. I was wondering why I thought I was late when I heard a voice from behind me yell my name. "HEY Y/N" I turned around and saw Hinata. " Hey Hinata" I said back smiling.

Time skip to lunch

A/n: Y/n is a second year If you didn't know

I was eating lunch and taking with Hinata when a question popped into my mind." Hey Hinata did your captain say I can go to your practice today? " " Yeah he said you can go" " cool thanks for asking him " " no problem y/n " me and Hinata kept taking until the bell rang and we had to leave. " See you after school Hinata " " See you!".

Time skip to after school

I walked to the gate which was where Hinata wanted to meet. " Y/n lets go" I was walking to the gym with Hinata and when we got there all I heard was the sound of a volleyball hitting the gym floor. Hinata opened the door and were walking inside, when I saw him.... "T- Tadashi?"