Chapter 8

(Little bit of drama/fist fighting)

~Y/n's pov~

When I woke I felt soft blankets around me and slowly sat up running a hair through my bed hair and looked around. To see that I was in my room with the window slightly opened. Seeing a few leaves on the ground close to the window. Before remembering last night making my face slightly warm up and grow a small smile.

Enjoying the memory before hearing mom call me from down stairs to get up.

"Okay!"

I got out of grabbing the few leaves on the ground and tossed them outside. And closed the window before grabbing a pair of clothes and getting dressed. Before walking out of my room into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and my mess of hair. And headed down stairs to eat some breakfast before hearing mom ask me why my window was open.

"Because it was a little hot in my room and I wanted to cool it down a little."

She nodded not turning to look at me and continued making breakfast. Before she quickly turned around with the look as if she just remembered something and said that recovery girl wanted to see me after breakfast. To ask me a few questions.

"About what?"

"I'm not sure she didn't really say what. But I think it's to ask you for a job."

I nodded and watched as she turned back around and gave me my plate and fork and began eating. Soon being joined by mom and dad before finishing and putting my dishes in the sink. And went to grab my black hood and walked out the front door saying goodbye to mom and dad. Hearing them say goodbye and began speed walking towards recovery girls building.

Seeing that almost everyone was up and about with their day. Seeing some stores open and ready for the day or looking like they've been open for a little while. Before walking up too recovery girls door and knocked on it. Hearing her yell to give her a second. Before hearing what sounded like her hopping off her chair and shuffle her way towards the door and opened it. With a sour expression before quickly changing it into a delightful expression. Welcoming me and asking me to come in, moving towards the side.

Allowing me to say good morning to her with a smile and walked inside. Before asking why she wanted me here. Hearing her close the door behind me.

"I asked you to come here because I've noticed you in the woods a lot more than usual-"

"Oh yeah- ow!"

I rubbed my head where she threw a ball of crushed up paper. And heard her tell me not to cut her off. Before clearing her throat and continued.

"As I was saying I noticed you in the woods a lot more than usual and was wondering if you wanted to work for me. Getting the plants I needed while also being thought to be the next herbalist."

I felt myself sigh as if I was holding my breath without realizing it. And thought about it thinking that I would only be in there to get the stuff she needs and look at more plants. While also seeing the other benefits from it. Meaning I could spend more time with Bakugou. Before turning to her and said that I wouldn't mind working as her herbalist. Making her smile and lightly clap her hands saying good. And that she actually had a list for me already.

Making me grow a tired smile and rub the back of my head. As I watched her waddle passed me into her office and went through her drawer. Before pulling out a piece of paper and handed it to me. Allowing me to read what I needed to get, while also seeing the amount I needed for each one.

Before I heard her tell me to get her these by this afternoon. And that it would be my first task on the job. Making me nod my head feeling excited and quickly got out of her building and ran down the road towards my place. Before running through the door hearing mom asking me what I was doing as I was running up stairs.