𝚅. 𝙹𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝

Start from the beginning

No matter what she chose, Sylvie would make sure she would never lose these guys.

☁️✨💿✨☁️

Sylvie sat next to Stacey as they looked through the photos with the other girls

"Ooh, this one is so cute," Mary Anne gushed as she picked up a photo of Sylvie and Sam.

"Yeah, but I don't want photos of my brother to be in this," Kristy complained as the others laughed and Sylvie took the photo.

"Then I'll take it." She said.

"Wait, Dawn, is this you?" Kristy asked as she picked up a photo.

"Yeah,"

"You look great."

"Thanks, Kristy."

"Logan just texted," Mary Anne panicked as she rushed over to the McGill sisters, the 'boy experts'. "He said, 'Playing,' then ramen emoji?" She asked and Sylvie frowned in confusion.

"Sam's a normal human being and uses words, Stacey, she's your." She said and left the two to join the others.

"Made it!" Jessi exclaimed as she rushed in. "Sorry." She said as Kristy's timer went off.

"An alarm? Kristy, really?" Claudia asked as Sylvie chuckled and grabbed some gummy bears.

"When was this?" Jessi asked as they cleaned up the pictures. "You guys look cute."

"Last week, after the girls came to watch a Sunset Curve rehearsal," Sylvie replied as she grabbed some pictures Claudia took of the band.

"It was magic hour, so I did an impromptu shoot on the way back from the pizza place where we went after the rehearsal," Claudia added.

"You were at ballet," Mallory informed Jessi while Sylvie didn't feel very guilty. She liked Jessi, but she wasn't very close to her.

"It looks like you guys had fun," Jessi said as Sylvie sat down in a chair.

"This meeting is officially in session," Kristy announced. "Now, first order of business, my mom said there's this big town hall meeting in a couple of weeks. They're discussing adding a stop sign on Edgarstone and Kimball."

"Finally!" Jessi and Dawn exclaimed at the same time.

"Anyway, all the adults in that neighbourhood are going to the meeting and they'll all need sitters for the whole afternoon, so I figured we could plan something fun for the kids and offer a special, discounted group rate," Kristy explained and Sylvie smiled at the idea.

"Supporting community engagement—" Dawn started.

"And special event services. I love it." Stacey finished.