.҉005.҉

Walking back to your classroom there was a lot of conversation in the halls and for some reason the closer you got to your classroom the more congested the hallways got.

"What is going on?" You question, genuinely wanting to know why everything was so backed up.

"Who knows." Yukaro shrugs it off. It's then a girl rushes past you balling her eyes out about how Miya senpai rejected her. "Oh-" Yukaro's tone is dry "The boys volleyball team."

"Is it always this bad?"

"Nah, it usually just happens after the breaks. Everyone who missed them over the break comes and confesses to them hoping the guy's'll date them."

"I'm guessing that hasn't happened yet."

Yukaro glances behind her in the direction the girl ran off in "It's a pipe dream."

You let out a hum "Poor girl,"

"Don't say poor her, say poor ya!" Yukaro throws an arm over your shoulder "Yer the one that has to deal with all of 'em~" She singsongs, obviously teasing.

"I'm sure it can't be that bad." You gently push Yukaro's arm off of you "They're just high school boys."

"'M tellin' ya right now y/n. They're so much worse." Yukaro sighs as she pushes the door to your classroom open. A wave of scents, way more than should be in the class smack you across the face.

"Oh," As soon as you step into the room you lock eyes with them. They're's five of them and their scents are all breathtaking in their own way. And each and everyone of them is looking at you.

"Uh," Yukaro awkwardly glances at the two groups. On one hand it was you staring, almost shell shocked, at the group of Alphas. Then there was the second group the five alphas all staring you down as if you were a nice slice of meat. "Y/n? Are ya okay?"

"Um," Your throat is dry and a primal desire you've never felt before begins building in your chest. "i don't-"

"Y/n!" Yukaro seems alarmed and she pulls you towards her, as soon as you look at her the primal feeling is gone but you still can't think. She pulls you out of the classroom, and you let her, your head still swimming. She gets you further away from the classroom and back outside before she both of her hands on your shoulders and stares you dead in your eyes "Dude, what the hell was that?"

You can only stare at her, breathless "I don't know."

"Has that ever happened to ya before?"

You shake your head "No... It just felt..." You pause struggling to find a word to describe the feeling without making yourself sound absolutely batshit crazy "...Weird."

"C'mon let's go get Sae."

***

Yukaro marched both of you towards the third year hallways of the school, uncaring in the dwindling time of the free period. However it was nice knowing someone you'd just met would go through so much trouble to make sure you were okay.

Eventually Yukaro made it to a classroom and quickly opened the door, storming in, then walking out with Sae clutched in her grasp (More like she'd grabbed onto the sleeve of his shirt and pulled until he complied). You wanted to follow into the room, mostly due to the scent that was coming through the door, it was just as alluring as the volleyball boys scents in your classroom were.

But as the two stepped out your attention was drawn to the jacket clutched in Sae's hand. "Whose jacket is that?"

"Kita, he's one of my classmates. I spilled milk on mine so he gave me his to wear 'cuz he felt bad."

You take the jacket from Sae's hand and take yours off, giving it to Sae in place of the jacket you just took. "Use mine." You don't give Sae time to react and simply put on the jacket, now enveloped in the desirable smell coming from the classroom. "I'll see you at home." Just as you turn tail to rush back to the second year hallway you stop just before bumping into someone.

He takes a second to regard you, "Hello." It's him. He's the alluring scent from the classroom. It makes sense that his scents still in there due to him sitting in there for at least an hour. A small frown comes over his face at your lack of response, "Are you alright?"

"I-," You clear your throat. "Yup."

He points at the jacket you now have on "Is that yours?"

"Ah, nope! I took my brothers because I like oversized things!" You quickly turn away from the well smelling alpha and grab Yukaro. Now it's your turn to drag her "Gotta get to class though. Great meeting you!" And the two of you are off. Yukaro cackling from where you're dragging her.

Sae and Kita both watch the two of you walk off, more so Yukaro struggling to catch up as you dragged her along. Kira's brow furrowing as he found himself with the desire to follow after you.

Kita slowly turns back to sae "What just-"

"My brother took your jacket, thinking it was mine. I explained it too I just don't think he listened to me."

"I see." Kita looks down at the jacket in his hands (that we're all just now realizing is there) "Yer jacket's been cleaned and dried. So here ya are," Kita holds Sae's jacket out for to him to take. Which Sae does.

"Oh man I appreciate it! But you really didn't have to do it y'know?"

"It's alright. Besides it was my fault. But seeing as ya have yer jacket back I'll take your brothers and just return it to him at the end of the day and exchange it for my own."

"Yeah dude. Sure." Sae tosses the jacket to Kita "He's in class two six." Sae then enters the classroom.

Kita stares at the jacket in his hands for a few moments. A perplexed look resting on his face. It smelled really really good. After hesitating for a few moments he slowly presses his nose to the collar, where the jacket would've been resting against one of your scent glands, and inhaled. The scent of the alluring omega enters Kita's nose. It doesn't take Kita long to get a hold of himself. He puts the jacket down and enters the classroom. Kita puts the too small jacket on the back of the chair.

"Dude you met Kita once and you have the hots for him? That's priceless!" Yukaro breaks out into another fit of laughter with you still dragging her towards the second years section.

"That's not true! Besides, i don't even know his name."

"That my hopeless omega, is Kita Shinsuke. If you do like him, get in line because he's just as popular as the rest of the volleyball boys."

"I don't like him." You insist, "He just smelled nice." Your mumbling now but Yukaro was still able to hear it.

"Yeah, even as another alpha i'd have to admit that. Although 'm sure his scent is even more prominent to ya omegas."

Eventually the two of you have to part ways "See ya l/n. Be careful!"

You hum as Yukaro leaves you, the both of you going separate directions to get to class. You know you have no time left to lallygag in the hallways due to the lack of people in them. At least if you were late you could use the excuse you were new and lost.

You open the door to the classroom to find the teacher standing behind their desk, a clipboard and pen in their hand. "L/n san. You're late."

"I'm sorry sensei. I got lost."

They quirk an eyebrow and let out a hum, "Let's not make a habit out of this, yes?" Without waiting for an answer they direct the tip of their pen to the seat in between Suna and Osamu "You may take your seat."

You follow the instructions, seating yourself next to the two alphas. Over your head the two of them look at each other. Osamu arches an eyebrow and Suna nods.

Why were you in Kita's jacket?