Bugs

Johnny Rico: Mr. Rasczak, I want to join the Federal Service and become a citizen. But my Dad thinks I should go to college and remain a civilian as he has. What should I do? 

Jean Rasczak: Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom

Jean Rasczak: You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing.

Ace Levy: Shoot a nuke down a bug hole, you got a lot of dead bugs.

Johnny Rico: Someone asked me once if I knew the difference between a civilian and a citizen. I know now. A citizen has the courage to make the safety of the human race their personal responsibility. Dizzy was my friend. She was a soldier. But most important, she was a citizen of the Federation. 

Johnny Rico: You're some sort of big, fat, smart-bug, aren't you?

Dizzy: Rico, I'm dying. 

Johnny Rico: No Diz, you'll be fine. 

Dizzy: But it's OK, because I got to have you.

Johnny: M.I. does the dying. Fleet just does the flying. 

Jean Rasczak: Come on you apes. You want to live forever? 

Carl: It's afraid. It's afraid.

Johnny Rico: These are the rules. Everybody fights, nobody quits. If you don't do your job I'll kill you myself. Welcome to the Roughnecks 

Jean Rasczak: I need a corporal. You're it, until you're dead or I find someone better.

Career Sergeant Zim: Anytime you think I'm being too rough, anytime you think I'm being too tough, anytime you miss-your-mommy, QUIT! You sign your 1248, you get your gear, and you take a stroll down washout lane. Do you get me?

Private Sugar Watkins: Gimme the nuke 

Johnny Rico: You trying to be a hero, Watkins? 

Private Sugar Watkins: Just trying to kill some bugs, sir.

Career Sergeant Zim: An enemy can't push a button if you disable his hand! 

Name that movie.