【Lust & Torture】Ch.4┌Sometime later┘

Start from the beginning

He glanced at me like he knew what I was thinking; Honestly, it was creepy; he seemed annoyed but smiled back with an arrogant look."Just wait. I am not done with you yet." He said, I was surprised; I have done nothing to him, yet he treats me like this.

I tore my gaze from his and continued serving the bowls. I didn't care much because I was leaving later anyway, which made me sad and upset. Then we joined everyone in the yard. After we finished serving the ice cream to the bowls, we brought them outside, and everyone was looking at us, and may I add, their eyes widened. Mainly because he was almost hugging me from behind; how funny is that, knowing he hated me so much for no reason?I giggled to myself as I mocked him in my mind. What an unstable old male! He sure is handsome for a moment there. I thought he was charming, and then, poof, he started talking, and all hope was gone! I also thought about what a typical problematic man he was and stopped the thoughts there. But we were bringing the ice cream outside, which they saw after and understood that he was helping me. Still, that was weird.

"What am I looking at, cousin? How come you're helping another human being?" Sheila mocked, and I gave her a look."Mercy, Sheila." He said, smirking slightly at me after realizing it, immediately putting on that icy look on his face again.Everyone burst into laughter with their exclamations. I glanced back with a warning look."What the hell are you doing?" I said in a low voice, so none of the others could hear."Come on, let's serve the ice cream." I glared at him to show how furious I was. No man dared cross me like this.But then the kids showed up, and I couldn't do anything. Little Olya ran towards us now,"A' Han! Look, Aunt Beth made us ice cream!" Little Han was shocked by what he was seeing."WHAT?!""Well, see, this woman is good at coaxing people." The asshole added,"Shut up!" I snapped at him, and he stopped his movements suddenly, making me stop too. Because he had the tray in hand.

"What did you say?" His voice dropped a few octaves as he spoke in my ear. The hair on the back of my neck stood to attention.His grip on my waist tightened, and I felt a wave of electricity run down my spine. You need to stop this! Little Olya started at us, confused,"Uh... Well, should you give us the ice cream now?" Sheila winked after saying,"Yes, you two should get your hands away from each other.""Enough, enough. You two little mice, I will come back after serving the adults to ask if you like it." Little Han popped his little chin up and replied,"Well, you should know that we are harsh judges about homemade ice cream!""I will wait for your opinion; your's too, little princess."

After we all sat at the porch table, the man did not want to get off my nerves."You should all know she has no clue how to decorate ice cream. Isn't that weird, little guy?" He mocked,Little Han looked at me, confused,"What? And who decorated this?""I did.""You are not allowed to lie, brother!""I am not." The man answered, and everyone seemed shocked; the old couple exchanged weird glances.

He leaned over and pushed some hair away from my face. Okay, weird! My defenses rose again, and I immediately slapped his hand away."What an idiot; you were the one that didn't let me do so," I replied, and he raised an eyebrow, trying to hide his smile. He seemed amused by me for some reason,"Come on, little Beth. Don't be so upset now, will you?" He mocked while his hand gently placed my hair behind my ears. I was so surprised I just stared at him for a few seconds without blinking,"Ridiculous! Don't look at me like you didn't cause my anger!" I angrily replied.How did I end up the crazy one here?! Why was he making me feel this way? No one had ever achieved such a thing. Weird, weird, weird."Shh. It is okay. Look, the kids still like it, right?" Then Little Olya spoke up,"Of course, this is the best ice cream I have eaten since Aunt Anna made us one some years ago."The guy seemed to stiffen at the mention of the woman, the warmth on his face was now gone and replaced by that cold, indescribable look, and I did not want to ask anything further. Little Han chirped, smiling,