Chapter 3

Damian Prov. 

The new girl, Raven, she was writing in her journal with her hair on one side of her face. I took a seat next to her and she looked at me for a second with those beautiful attractive eye's. And I could help but blush, "Ok everybody open sus textbooks to chapter 18" said Ms. Granada.

We got our stuff ready and she went on " Alright today we will have a project due at the end of the month, you're partners will be the people sitting next to you" she explained.

Me and Raven started working but she barely said anything to me since we started, but then we heard a small 'ouch' and we all turned around.

Raven Prov.

When we turned around and saw that someone had cut their finger with scissors I could automatically smell the blood, I didn't get much during lunch because we were starting to run out.

I quickly got on my phone without anyone noticing and texted my friend Kaleb and told him to pick me up early because of the blood, and to bring a body.

(Time Skip)

"Can I get Raven Roth for early release" we heard over the speakers.

"Well bye Raven, see you tomorrow," said the teacher.

I quickly walked out of the room and at the front of the school I saw a red Ram "Hurry Rae, get in," said Kaleb.

I got into the back of the car and saw a guy that looks like a drug dealer, so I hop in and get on top of him. He thinks we are going to do it but in reality, I'm just HUNGERY, I start to bite his neck then he starts screaming in pain. I drink until I'm full enough.

Damian Prov.

It's weird Raven left early on her first day of school, I would have loved to see more of her today. Anyway, after school and Jon said he made a new friend in History class, we all walked to the parking lot and saw him with another guy, he looked like he had red eyes and a streak of red in his hair.

"Hey guy, this is James, I met him in History class, James this is Donna, Damian, Djinn, and Lena". Jon introduced us.

"Hi" he said. Girls who passed by looked at him with lust.

"So James do you have a girlfriend?" asked Djin

"Yes actually I do" he replied, Djin just pouted and walked away, "Hey I'm having a party at my house tonight, would you want to come by?" asked Donna.

"Sure, I love parties, is it cool if I bring my sister?" he asked, "Sure who's your sister?" She asked again. "Raven" he replied.

"Wait Raven, as in the top model RAVEN?" she asked, "Yea, I didn't know you guy knew her" "Oh, I do, she looks so beautiful in the magazines and fashion shows but even better in real life" she said with excitment.

To be continued.....

I hope you all like this chapter, Happy Halloween.