Chapter 4: A New Universe

"I'm sure they're somewhere nearby Lizzy." Michael was comforting his sister, who was bawling her eyes out crying, "Where's Daddy?!" Once C.C had brought up the question where their parents, or Vanny and Glitchtrap were, Elizabeth wouldn't stop crying. Izuku decided not to interfere, it looked like Michael had it under control. Bakugou was trying his best not to yell at Elizabeth for constantly yelling and kicking in front of him and bursting his eardrums. Mina whispered to Noah, "Are her tantrums this loud?" Noah simply nodded, intimidated to say anything. Izuku decided to speak up, "If you want...we could help you find your parents?" He ended it, unsure. Elizabeth stopped bawling for a while, then sniffed and said, "How?" Izuku smiled, and in his mind he thought, "One for All, full cowling, 8%!" His body lit up with the green electricity surrounding him, as he activated his quirk. The quirk he'd just received a few months ago, from the one and only All Might. All Might already retired, but it was now his job to make his way to the #1 spot. For now, he needed to help this little kid. Elizabeth gasped, eyes widened as she stared in amazement at what happened. Simon exclaimed, "How did you do that?" And Izuku deactivated his quirk. "It's my quirk!" Frederick and Beatrice looked at each other, looking as confused as the rest of their friends. "What's a quirk?" C.C asked. "..." "WHAAAT?" Mina gasped dramatically. Kirishima raised his hand as if to calm her down. "The *beep*? You don't know what a quirk is? What are you, some sort of weird losers or something?" Bakugou yelled, clearly surprised but angry at the same time. "Kaachan!" Izuku whispered to stop him from yelling. Bakugou death glared him, and Izuku inched back a little. "Hey! We're not losers! And we seriously don't know what a quirk is. Do you guys?" Frederick looked around to the rest, who shook their heads. These moments of silence were getting awkward. "Well you did just randomly drop from a portal..." Uraraka started. "Could it be that...you're from somewhere else? A different universe?" The suggestion only seemed logical, but it was hard to believe there could be another universe, someplace without quirks. "That's kinda impossible Ochaco." Tsu put her finger on her cheek as usual. "What that girl said could be true though. We don't know where we are, what a quirk is, and by the looks of it, quirks seem like something everybody knows." Michael continued. "Let's just stick with that for the moment, before we get you to questioning." Kirishima said. "Questioning?" Elizabeth asked. "Well we don't know who you are, and for all we know you could be villains. Although I don't think so, you're all pretty nice! Still need to go to questioning though." Mina said cheerfully. "Oh, well mind explaining your world?" Beatrice said. "Not at all. 80% of the world's population possesses a superpower called a quirk. It could be anything. But with power comes villains, who try to ruin society and destroy it. When there's villains there's also heroes, who stop them and save the people. Then there's heroes who are very good at their job, we call them pro heroes. Now, let me introduce ourselves. We are Class 1A, heroes in training at the number 1 hero school in Japan, U.A." Momo finished, speaking in a polite way. It took the Afton kids, Noah, and the three other tormentors a few seconds to process everything. "Superpowers, villains, pro heroes, got it!" Noah said. "This is so awesome!" Frederick yelled. "Sooo we don't have quirks, we just live in a normal universe. No superpowers, heroes or villains. Well, not really normal either..." Michael trailed off. The others knew what he was talking about at the end, but Class 1A didn't. It would be best not to scare the teenagers by saying they were all dead, living as souls and are actually like way older than them, so Michael just brushed it off by saying, "Yeah! Pretty normal universe!" Class 1A didn't mind, but Bakugou looked at Michael suspiciously. "He trailed off at the last part, must be hiding something..." he thought to himself. Something he'd learned through hero training was not to confront the suspect at first, but lay back and confront him or her when there was enough information, so he ignored his thought.  Izuku excitedly started scribbling in his notebook, adding more information to his new pages on Michael, Noah, C.C, Elizabeth, Simon, Frederick, and Beatrice. "How's it like to live without a quirk? Is it hard? Oh that means so villains! It must be an easy life not having to deal with them right? Oh did you know that quirks usually appear within children at the age of 4?" Izuku asked and stated all over Noah, who tried to shut his ears and calm down. "Oi Deku you're annoying the guy with all your *beep*!" Bakugou growled at him. "A-ah! Sorry Kaachan! Sorry Noah, I must've asked too much!" Izuku apologized. "It's all right!" Noah reassured him. "Stupid Deku, socializing with fricking strangers." Bakugou thought again to himself. Why did he care anyways?
Michael came over and slumped onto Noah's shoulders, tired. Noah smiled at his half asleep boyfriend and flipped him over on his shoulder. Izuku stared, and asked, "Oh, are you two dating?" Noah grinned and said, "Yeah, we are!" Then his face fell and he asked, "You're not homophobic...right?" Izuku stuttered, "O-of course not!!" He added a smile and continued, "It's actually pretty cool!" "We accept everyone here! Half of our class is already part of the LGBTQ community!!!" Mina appeared out of nowhere and exclaimed. "Woah, you scared me!" Noah's eyes widened. "Oops!" Mina giggled. The Aftons and the other 4 were actually enjoying it, even though they were not in their own universe and around strangers. Meanwhile, Aizawa had waken up. "Nezu, I'll be bringing some strangers in. Contact Shinsou now." He went into his walkie talkie. A vague "ah yes", was heard through the walkie talkie.