Both Y/n and Kanae got ready for the game. Shinobu counted till three and shouted start. Both Y/n and Kanae moved their hand towards the cup and Y/n tried to pick it. But it got blocked by Kanae, she also tried to pick the cup but it got blocked by Y/n. Their hands were moving super fast trying to pick the cup and also blocking it.

Kanae then saw an opening and tried to splash the water but she felt something on her head. Y/n had put the cup on her head, at first he tried to splash the water but he then thought that it would be bad to throw this water on a girl and more importantly it stinks.

Kanae was in shock, she couldn't see him when he kept the cup on her head. Shinobu then declared Y/n as the winner. Then Kanae kept the cup on the table and they got up for the tag game in which you have to catch your opponent.

Both Y/n and kanae looked at each other. Shinobu then says," Start". Kanae then dashes towards Y/n and tries to catch him only for Y/n to grab her hand. This time both Kanae and Shinobu were shocked to see on how fast Y/n was.

Kanae: "Y/n-kun you are really fast. But how"?

Y/n: *scraches his head*"Well due to me using Thunder breathing i have to be really faster than my opponent".

Kanae: "I see but next time i am gonna win*pout*"

Y/n then smiled at her and thought that she looked more cute while pouting. He then said," Sure you can beat me". 

"Y/n-Kun why not we also play the both the game", Shinobu said. Y/n agreed with her and played the cup match with her in which he won. In the tag game also Y/n won but he had hard time in catching Shinobu.

Time skip

It has been one week that Y/n had started to live with the Kocho sisters. Y/n would write a letter in a week time to his family and Jigoro.

Currently all three of them were walking in a small town after finishing their mission. They were crossing the bridge when Kanae saw a bald man pulling a small girl with a rope. She then approached him.

"Excuse me do you have a minute?", asked Kanae.

"Huh? What?"

"Could you tell me why this child is tied with a rope"?, she asked.

"Isn't it a obvious she's flee-ridden and her face is dirty. She was sold to me by her parents and not to mention she might escape perhaps"? After the man replied she approached the girl face-to-face. "Hello there. Nice to meet you", she greeted her. The girl only stared at her in her eyes.

"My name is Kanae Kocho. What is your name"?, she asked her but the girl just stared at her then the bald man interrupted her. "She doesn't have any name. Her parents didn't gave her, now happy"?

He tried to push her away but his hand was slapped away by Shinobu. "Please don't touch her with your filth hands and it would be better if you stop being rude". The man rubbed his hand and looked at them with an annoyed face.

"What's the problem with you guys. If you want to talk with the kid then pay".

Shinobu reached out for her pocket," We will be purchasing her, would this be enou-". She was cut off when Y/n put his hand on her shoulder. "Shinobu-san i will talk with him", he said.

When she turned towards him, she saw that his eyes were covered with his front hair and was smiling but he stopped. Shinobu was shocked to see the face of him, she hadn't saw him being angry. Even Kanae was shocked to see Y/n.

Y/n then walked towards the bald man and looked him in his eyes with cold eyes. "Are you taking a small girl as a slave? Don't you have any heart? What if your sister or mother were in place of her would you still do the same"?, he said in such a scary tone which scared the man and the Kocho sisters while the girl just stared at Y/n.