Chap-4

It took hours for y/n to reach the place. It was a small town and there was still 3 hours for the sunset, so he decided to look for the people who will accompany him in this mission. After walking for few minutes he sensed a familiar smell, when he went in that direction of the smell. He found two familiar boys, it was Sabito and Giyu. He approached them.

Y/n: "Hello there Sabito-san, Giyu-san".

Sabito: "Hello y/n"

Giyu: "Hello ".

Y/n: "So you guys are also on mission in this town"?

Sabito: "Yes y/n and lets get along and complete this mission without any problem".

Y/n: "Ok lets get along then. But there is still sometime for sun to set. So lets go and eat something for the time being".

Sabito: "Ok then".

Giyu only nodded. The trio went for the near by restaurant and ordered some foods . After finishing there food, they started investigating for the demon.  After searching for sometime, y/n sense the smell of blood.

Y/n: "I sense the smell of blood".

Sabito: "But i don't sense it. Do you sense it Giyu"?

Giyu: "No'

Y/n: "I have a strong sense of smell. I can smell things which other human's can't like emotions etc".

Sabito: "Now i get. Where is the smell coming from"?

Y/n told them to follow him. The trio started walking towards the direction where the smell was coming from. They reached an abandoned apartment, there were no people near this apartment so it was little easy for them. When y/n opened the door the smell became stronger, all of them went inside only to find blood every where. The demon was not there, it looked like they were late and the demon had gone but it still left its smell which y/n sensed it. With that, the trio  ran towards the direction where the demon had gone. It had gotten dark and after searching for some time they heard a scream from an alley and ran towards it. They saw a demon who was about to attack a man. Y/n dashed towards the demon and cut his hand while taking the man away. Y/n told the man to run to his home for safety. Giyu and Sabito also appeared besides y/n. The demon had two horns one long and one medium with white color faded to green color hair.

 The demon had two horns one long and one medium with white color faded to green color hair

(This art does not belongs to me. It belongs to its original owner)

Demon: *pissed voice*"You brat what do you think you are, taking away my food. I will kill you and your friend".

Suddenly y/n and other two notice that she had a marking engraved of 5 in her left eye which made them confirm that  she is Lower Moon 5. The trio prepared them selves to attack. The demon unleashed her attack, "BLOOD DEMON ART: ACID MANUPULATION"(The user can manipulate acid by forming it into swords ,spears etc. The acid can cause severe burn to its opponents and can even kill the opponent due to intense pain or due to large amount of acid). She formed multiple acid spears and attacked them. They all dodged it and attacked her but had to back up when more spears came.