Chap-3

Y/n woke up and went to get fresh. He went to the kitchen to see jigoro cooking food. He went towards him and said," Oji-chan, I will go to visit my family after the lunch. I will return after 11 days". Jigoro smiled and said," Spend  good time with your family and enjoy there after that you will be going in the missions. Now go wash your hand, food is ready. 

After having lunch y/n gave his farewell to jigoro and went towards the mountain. While he was walking in the way he met Saburo.

Saburo: "Oh Y/n, Its been a while we met".

Y/n: "Yes, Saburo-san".

Saburo: "So how are you doing".

Y/n: "I am doing fine and how about you?"

Saburo: "I am also doing fine. I will meet you later y/n and be careful while heading towards your home."

Y/n: "I will keep that in mind. See you later".

With that y/n went towards the mountain.

Time skip

Y/n could smell the scent of his father and his siblings while he was walking towards his house. He started to run towards his house. After sometime he could see his house, he sense the smell of his brother coming, he saw tanjiro with other siblings running towards him. They dashed towards him and gave him a hug.

Y/n: "Hey there everyone. I am back".

All of them: "Welcome back nii-san".

With that y/n walked towards his home with his siblings. He saw his father in the yard cutting the woods and he was also smiling.

Y/n: "I am back father".

Tanjuro: "Welcome back y/n".

Y/n: "Where is mother?"

Tanjuro: "She is in the kitchen y/n. There is a good news y/n".

Y/n: "What is the good news father?"

Tanjuro: "You are again going to be brother".

Y/n: "R-eally father. I am very happy that i am going to have another little brother".

Tanjuro: "Go inside and meet your mother. She is really worried since the day you left for the selection".

Y/n: "Hai father"

Y/n went towards his mother in the kitchen. When she saw him she went towards him and gave him a bone crushing hug. She had tears in her eyes.

Y/n: "I am back, mother".

Kie: "Welcome back y/n".

Y/n: "Mother am i really gonna be brother again?"

Kie: "Yes y/n your are gonna be brother again".

Y/n: "Thank you mother for making me brother again". Y/n said while hugging his mother.

Kie: *hugging back him* "Welcome y/n, go and wash your hand food is ready. Also call everyone for lunch".

Y/n: "Ok mother"

Y/n went and called everyone. After having lunch, Y/n played with his siblings and helped his father and tanjiro chop the woods. 

Time skip (After 11 days)

Y/n used to go to the town to sell charcoal with his brother tanjiro while making his father to take rest. He even helped his mother while cooking food, played with his siblings and told them the stories of his fight with the enemy warriors. (Y/n didn't told his siblings about demons because he didn't wanted them to be in this mess. He would do anything to protect them)( And this idea was taken from NotAuthorSSSWhile he was with his family.