Kabini - Chapter 2 - The burning night 🌋

Start from the beginning

'Aahir stop... stop... he's he's still young'

'Young my foot!!! We didn't send him here to do hanky panky..how could he...

Fun Chahidasi tennu...Aa dasseya twannu fun main...vadda fun karan lagasi tu ruk!!!'

(You wanna have fun...Come let me show you some fun...You really have started so much fun nowadays right...wait!!!)

And next minute I was being pulled by another girl...
'Gosh this man is mad!!!' and that's when Neiyat saw that Dr Ish...Isha whatever and screamed 'Ishika... what the hell' and removed the sweater I tied around her hands and shouted...

'Neiyat this man is crazy...he tried to kidnap me' while I was still hitting my brother's butt till the stick broke into two ..but her words fell into my ears...

'Oh believe me... kidnapper would pay some Ransome to return you...your yapping doesn't stop and I really have no wish to bleed my ears!!!' to which I shouted...
'Can we fight later please...I wanna break my brother's bones' while Neiyat shouted at once ...

'STOP!!!'

And everything came to a standstill.

'Aaryan you are not doing what you had planned upon...atleast not when you are here along with our cousins!!! If you proceed I am not going to just meet Malu aunty in the tent right there but will also tell her what you were planning to do with Kashish!!!' she shouted.

'Kashish???' my ears alerted.

To which Neiyat looked at me saying...
'Yes Kashish!!! And you Dr Aahir Sehgal...he is not a child .. he's an adult...if it's a consensual sex you cannot stop them both!!! They both are adults but Aaryan this isn't right...it may look cool now but later it would mess up relationships and Kashish is your bestie!!!' she said and that's when I understood Aaryan was talking about Kashish.

'But Neiyat...protecti'

'Doesnt matter!!! This is a family trip...we cousins have come here to enjoy...not for you to do a hanky panky' she shouted loudly like Mumma always does and I smiled to myself.

'God she's so angry!!!' Dr Ishika said and I softly said while still looking at her...

'She really is one of a kind.

Calm as water Fierce as fire!!!
Driving me crazy... taking me higher!!!'

Just then I heard a elderly voice from behind us...

'Not bad for a Doctor ahan Son... someone turns poetic when with a certain someone!!!' and I turn around to see Malu aunty standing there pushing her glasses from her nose to her eyes and smiling back.

While I gulped nervously.

'Malu aunty save me from this witch' Aaryan went running to her hiding behind her back and she asked Neiyat to stop.

'Look Dr Sehgal...I have a boyfriend...I don't want to fall into this... actually my parents are against intercaste marriage and hence I was forced to'

'Ohhhh that's great...all the best...don't worry...I will take care... infact I would even sign as your witness...All the best' I spoke up immediately while I was more than happy that I'm off one more from the hook!!! Wuffff!!!

And she smiled and hugged me back. While my eyes were still on Neiyat and Aaryan who were on the phone call...Neiyat probably was still giving him a earful and I was smiling...

'Aaryan was in his dumb hook up plans and Neiyat was here to meet me...but why were you following them Aahir... specially when you had a date!!!' and I was speechless. This woman's brains run like a supercomputer. Dangerous!!!

'Ummm wwww...walk aunty walk!!!' I quipped...

'Such a lie that was aunty...he didn't hear a word, he tied my hands and stuffed my mouth with this handkerchief too' saying Dr Ishika threw the handkerchief on my face. I was annoyed...

'Dr Ishika...I think you must leave...what if I change my plans' I said and in one go she got up and left from there while suddenly Malu aunty spoke up...

'You know Son...I like visiting places when I have to write something romantic...the wild the silence inspires me to write romance...
I even go poetic...wanna here some???' she asked and I was confused but I said...

'Errrrrr Sure' and she smirked saying...

Na Pani se Mite wo talap...
(No water can stop this thirst)

Na Nigahon se chupti wo tadap...
(Neither your eyes can hide the pain)

Jab chade suroor dillagi ka aye zalim...
(When the madness of love starts capturing you)

Angaron si lagti he dil me ik kasak!!!
(It feels the fire of embers in your heart)

Na dawa kaam aaye Na dua kaam aaye...
(No medicine works no prayers are of use)

Na koi marz na koi hawa kaam aaye...
(No tactics...no air can help)

Dhire Dhire jale jo shole is dil me zalim...
(Slowly what burns for you in this chest)

Lagi ko koi bujhi na thaam paye...
(Whatever has begun burning already...no one could stop it!!!)

You are jealous Aahir!!!
Why!!! It's for you to figure out!!!
I won't call it love!!! Yet!!!
But it's definitely not friendship for sure!!!' saying Malu aunty leaned back on her rocking chair taking a sip of her orange juice.

While my eyes widened at every single word that Malu aunty said! 

Was I jealous???
From my own brother???
Because of Neiyat???

I.....I like Neiyat???