Chapter 3: Club Fair & Everyday World

Start from the beginning

"I'm the student council president, My name is Horikita Manabu, and the student council is looking for potential candidates among first-year students to replace the graduating third-year students. Although no special qualifications are required for candidacy, we respectfully request that those considering application refrain from participating in other club activities. We generally do not accept students who are involved in other activities, and the student council does not want to appoint anyone with a naive outlook. Not only would such a person not be elected, but he or she would also taint the sanctity of this institution. The student council has the authority and responsibility to enforce and amend the rules, but the school expects more than that. We gladly welcome those of you who understand this.”

Throughout his eloquent speech, he did not pause once. He hopped off the stage and exited the gymnasium as soon as he finished. As we watched him walk away, none of the first-year students could say anything. His mere presence has now imprinted and dominated most of the students here, but to me it's just another one of those kinds of person who brings upholds conversations with a neutral manner, but once there is rule break. He might not willingly agree to it and may even opposed it.

That's what my assumption of the SCP Horikita Manabu in this school and also Horikita? Same surnames and same hair color, must be a family member or distant relative of her

"Thank you all for coming, the club fair has come to an end. We will now make the reception area available to anyone who wishes to sign up. Furthermore, registration will be open until the end of April, so if any student wishes to join at a later date, we ask that you bring the application form directly to the club you wish to join.

As the organizer had finished the closing remarks, many students began to disperse and apply for the reception lines of their chosen clubs.

(3rd POV)

Kanzaki- The SCP was really intimidating, he alone silence all the noice

Yume- His serious presence was quite scary

Himeno- Definitely scary

Shibata- Well enough about the SCP, are you guys gonna join a club? As a heads up I'll be joining the football club

Yume- Yeah I would probably the Tea Ceremony club, what about you guys?

Ichinose- I'll pass, as I am the class rep. My time to manage the class and clubs will be hectic, but I would definitely apply for the student council though

Himeno- I do want to just laze, but I'll be joining the music club, as I enjoy playing the flute

Kanzaki- I'd probably can manage, I'll be joining the basketball club

Ichinose- Umm... Ayanokouji-kun are you  there??

I'd forgotten that I had join their group, I was busy scanning the area and listening to the representatives and the presence of the SCP. She prolly noticed me not paying attention or having chat with them, I still am awkward to socialize, so it's still a pain to adjust

Hachiman- Oh sorry.. what is it again?

Ichinose- Well as were talking about joining clubs, are you perhaps interested in joining one as well?

Oh so that's what it is

Hachiman- Not really, but I do plan on scouring the Music Club

Himeno- Your not joining? Well instead of that what kind of instruments do you play Ayanokouji-kun

Hachiman- Nope, I'm just taking a look. It will take up a lot of my time, so I'm not going to plan or even join one. Well, I enjoy playing the guitar, but the piano is certainly my favorite instrument to play.