ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠: 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 ℙ𝕙𝕚𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕪

Rosabelle's POV:

When Mrs. Simpson helped me with my math and English homework. She got a phone call which she sighed and she phoned Mr. Simpson to tell him what happened.

10 minutes later I saw Mr. Simpson walked in and 15 minutes later I saw Andy walked in the house, which I walked over to him, he hugged me tightly as I hugged him back.

I wondered what happened to him?? But I love hugging my brother no matter what.

"Andy can I talk to you for a minute?" Phil asked him.

Andy didn't say anything but he walked to the kitchen where Mr. and Mrs. Simpson are at.

"Andy, what this all about?" Phil asked eye to eye on Andy.

"Chucky followed us to school. He tried to get me again. So I ran home." Andy explained his side.

"Oh Andy..." I frowned at what Andy said.

"He followed us Rosie." Andy looked at me before hugging tightly.

I hugged him back tightly, worried now.

Mr. Simpson looked at his wife.

"Do you know what's he talking about?" Mr. Simpson asked his wife.

Joanne looked at us then her husband. "His teacher called. She said she was keeping him after school for detention. She said that he wrote obscenities on his paper." Joanne explained.

I was shocked that she thought that Andy wrote that on his paper. I know my brother and I know he would NEVER do that.

"Joanne, I know Andy, I know my brother and I know that he would NEVER do that." I defended him, that I believe him.

"Chucky did it." Andy nodded.

Mr. Simpson was thinking a little before he said something.

"Alright you two. Come on," Mr. Simpson said when we were walking to the basement door. "Now, this is going to stop. I'm not going to allow this foolishness in my house. Do you two understand? Open the door." Mr. Simpson said before sternly.

We were looking, at the door.

Mrs. Simpson tried to talk Mr. Simpson out of it.

"Oh, Phil-" Joanne started before she was cut off by him.

"Joanne, please." Mr. Simpson interrupted her

She sighed as she looked at her husband. As me and Andy, didn't want to open the door, thinking what will Chucky do?...

Mr. Simpson looked at us as we continue starting at the door.

"Open the door." Mr. Simpson said to Andy.

We didn't do or say anything but Andy looked at him which it was a bad idea.

"Open it." Mr. Simpson sternly said.

We still looked at the doorknob as we didn't want to do anything since what Andy told us that he played "Peek-a-Boo!" scaring Andy.

Then Andy looked at him again.

"Open it!" Mr. Simpson said with more sternly and soon strict.

My heart was starting to race every time Mr. Simpson tells us to open the door more strictly.

Mrs. Simpson just crossed her arms and sighed and she shaked her head.

He opened the door and he pulled us to see the bottom of the basement. And he kneed down and he pointed to the bottom.

"Now, I want you two to look down there and tell me what do you two see?" Mr. Simpson pointed down to the basement to "Tommy" when we already knew that's really Chucky.

We see Chucky not moving and I can tell that he's planning to do something to us. As I didn't say anything but being quiet.

Phil look at Chucky.

"It's Chucky, but he-" Andy clearly said before he was interrupted by Mr. Simpson.

"HIS name is Tommy." Mr. Simpson looked at us, as Andy sighed. "And he has been in there since last night." Mr. Simpson said. He looked at Chucky. "Hasn't he?" Mr. Simpson asked he then look at us. "Hasn't he?" Mr. Simpson asked us one more time when we looked at him, then he pulled us away from the door as he closed the door.