𝐭𝐞𝐧| 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧!

october 31st, 2022
📍where dreams are made of
8:30pm

october 31st, 2022📍where dreams are made of 8:30pm

327,529k likes

liked by: hilaryduff, jakegyllenhaal, isabellawebber and others

kiragyllenhaal hey now, hey. now this is what dreams are made of

View all 231,785k comments

giselledowney LOOKING FOR PAOLO?
kiragyllenhaal YES?!

landonorris I think I found him??
landonorris hey @carlossainzjr GET IN THIS COMMENT SECTION!
kiragyllenhaal I'M ABOUT TO BLOCK YOU FR NORRIS 🙄😩
giselledowney enough babe.

melissaruffalo ISABELLA. AN ICON!
kiragyllenhaal she really is mel.

marwilliams I'VE GOT SOMEBODY TO LOVEEEE
kiragyllenhaal THIS IS WHAT DREEAAMS ARE MADE OF!

___

Kira Marie walked through the surprisingly large crowd in Lando's  already cramped apartment, thankfully Giselle had been with her to help guide her through the swarm of completely unnecessary bodies. Lando came through the crowd once he spotted the two girls, drinks in his hand. He extended his arms out towards both girls. To which Giselle giggled and kissed his cheek. Kira-Marie laughed and nodded as she took his other arm with a playful roll of her eyes.

"Norris, I thought this was supposed to be a small, party?"

"Well it was but then Charles, Max and Danny and sent invites to a lot of people they thought were cool so I said, why not!" Norris laughed as he was slapped on the back of his  hand, followed by a heavy accented voice in English, "Happy Halloween hermano!" The brown-haired boy spoke with a  drunken smile. Lando nodded curtly, he already knew that Kira was going to kill him anyways. The boy's  head turned to side as he noticed the girl who was holding onto his friend's other arm, winking back towards the girl.  It was none other than Ferrari driver, Carlos Sainz who was carrying a red solo cup filled to the brim with some yellowish looking liquid. Kira rolled her eyes, trying her best to ignore the Spaniard. She could only imagine that he had been drinking his own piss, she could smell his  pungent breath already.

"Looks like you've got enough eye candy to enjoy yourself, huh?" He nudged Lando in the rib playfully, just underneath where Kira's own arm was linked through the British boy's arm.

Lando jerked his own  left elbow into Kira's rib, into which Kira quickly let go of Lando's and Carlos was already pulling her away.  Kira's eyes went wide as  she first made a slicing motion with her hand across her own throat. Lando gulped. Kira then mouthed silently over towards Giselle, "save me!" Giselle could only mouth back, "I'm sorry!" As she watched her sister get dragged away by the one person she hated running into.