Chapter 2

1 week later

Kimberly p.o.v

I was sitting with Kaiden and Kaileigh on the couch watching tv when my phone rang . I swiped it and said

" hello "

" hey Kimberly it's Chris " The voice said

" hey Chris  " I said

" can you come to our house right now I will text you the address" He said

" ok " I said 

" ight bye " Chris said

" bye "I said and hung up . My phone soon buzzed and I saw the address .

" Kaiden and Kaileigh come on your going to grandma's house " I said

" awww " they groaned

" stop it " I said

" mom please no all she does is make us listen to old school music and makes us clean her room " Kaileigh whined. She was very smart and she spoke proper .

" I'm sorry guys but I have to go to work " I said and we walked out the door .

" ok " Kaiden sighed . They got in the car and I drove to my mom's house dropping them off and drove away to find the house . The address seemed familiar . I soon pulled up to a house that was beautiful and realized this house is three blocks away from my exes house and one block away from my sister's house . I knocked on the door and Chris let me in . The guys from yesterday were with him and they were putting on their jackets .

" Chloe and King are in their room on the second floor and they didn't have dinner yet so feel free to give them anything but candy after 7 " Ty explained . I nodded . I have children too and I do the same thing but they don't know this .

" alright bye " Chris said

" bye " I said waving at them all . They closed the door and Chloe and King came running downstairs .

" Your here " Chloe said excitedly . She was so cute .

" yes I'm here " I said chuckling .

" hey girlfriend " King said hugging me .

" hi boyfriend " I said hugging him smiling .

" Kimberly is it ok if I call you Kimmy " Chloe asked

" yes . How old are you guys " I asked

" I'm 6 " King said

" and I'm" 5 Chloe said

" you guys hungry " I asked

" yes" they said . I smiled.

" what do you guys want " I asked

" what can you make girlfriend " King asked

" whatever you guys want " I said as I walked around trying to find the kitchen .

" in here " Chloe said pointing to the kitchen .

" thank you " I said as we walked in there .

" um can we have baked Chicken and rice " they asked

" yes " I said . I went through the cabinets until I saw the rice . Then I went in the freezer and pulled out 2 pieces of chicken breast and cleaned it . Then I found some pans that I put them on and put it in the oven . Then I pulled out a pot and put the rice in it .

--------------------

3 hours later

Chris p.o.v

I walked through the door and heard a little laugh come from the living room. I walked there and saw Chloe and King sitting next to Kimberly .

" hi " I said with Ty and them behind me

" hi daddy " Chloe said waving at me . Usually she would run a hug me .

" no hug " I asked hurt

" sorry " she said getting up and hugging me . King didn't even budge. He was sitting next to Kimberly and hand his arm wrapped around her .

" hey " Kimberly said

" you had fun watching them " Ty asked

" yea they are both very funny " she said smiling . About to get up but King wouldn't let her .

" you leaving me Girlfriend " he asked Kimberly . She smiled at him .

" King getting girls ok " August said making us laugh .

" yea I have to leave but I will see you again  " she said

" promise " He said with his pinky out

" promise " she said holding her pinky out . Then she walked up to Chloe .

" bye Kimmy " Chloe said

" bye " she said hugging her . Then waved to us before leaving .

" King that's your girlfriend " Trey said

" yes . Did you guys see her and she can cook and play video games . She I'd perfect "  King said making us laugh .

" and she can clean , bake cookies and she can do hair " Chloe said referring to her hair being in a pony tail that I could never make no matter how many times I tried.

" I guess she is perfect for you guys " I said

" yes " they both said at the same time .

" she can be here next week if you want " Ty said

" that's too far . How about tomorrow or Friday "  Chloe said

" ok " we said and they smiled. I guess the baby sitter has an amazing personality for them to love her so much .

***********************************************************************

Here is another update . Vote and comment .

~Taratomboy