"we're 12!"

✦%

you sat behind baji with your arms wrapped tightly around his torso. riding with the ravenette was the worst choice ever, you initially wanted to go with pah since he always drove in a reasonable speed but mitsuya told him to ride with him!

'they planned this'

"OCEAN TIME!!" draken shouted, grinning widely.

"HELL YEAH! THIS IS GREAT!!" baji laughed, going even faster than before.

"FEEL THAT SEA BREEZE!" kazutora laughed along with him, both of them completely ignoring the terrified look on your face.

pah turned to look at you, guilt spreading across his face, "SORRY Y/N!"

you tightly gripped on baji's uniform and extended your other arm upwards, giving the male a shaky thumbs up.

"HEY! LET'S PICK UP THE PACE!"
"WE CAN'T, REMEMBER?! 'CAUSE HE'S TOO SLOW."

everyone (except mikey) stopped in the middle of the road, looking back at the blond leader.

"MIKEY!!"

the small group stopped at the side of the road, the other males were talking while you puked out everything you ate for breakfast, pah was standing beside you, patting your back as he held a water bottle in the other one.

baji grimaced at the sight of your pale face and mentally slapped himself for going too fast.

'maybe i should've went with mikey'

"WE GOT A LITTLE PISSBABY DRESSED LIKE A GANG MEMBER RIDIN' A MOPED OVER HERE"

you and pah turned around to look for the source of the shout, only to find a bunch of lame ass adults.

"tokyo manji gang? never heard of ya."
"where the hell did you wash up from?"

mikey and the others were not amused.

"if you brats're gonna play pretend, then do it at home. stay outta yokohama."

one of them, a guy with a weird hairstyle, grabbed a baseball bat and approached mikey, "but since we're so lucky to meet...i'll trash that moped for ya. don't need that shit, right?"

mikey stared at him with his dull onyx eyes, "put one finger on my street hawk...and i'll kill you."

your face paled, 'so scary! i swear, is he really 12?!'

"huh?"

well it looks like you weren't the only one who got creeped out by mikey.

"...ah, whatever. if we see you around yokohama again...we'll torch all your bikes." the older delinquent with a weird hairstyle laughed like he wasn't just scared of mikey a second ago.

"you brats better go home and study!"

after they left, a few words between baji and the others were exchanged before mikey's vehicle started acting up.

"huh?"

draken turned to mikey, "what's up?"

"i'm outta gas."

almost immediately, complaints started piling up.

oh god.

this isn't gonna end well...

"toman's in some serious shit now!"

"huh?" baji deadpanned.

"oh, no, no. this is just your problem, mikey..." kazutora stated, sweatdropping.