[part 7] dave the bear

Start from the beginning

There is a long silence between the two of you.

y/n: "tk.. I wish you would have told me sooner. I did like you for a while, but then I realized we're better off just being friends.. For what it's worth, I really care for and appreciate you, but I don't like you back. Im sorry."

Just as you finish saying that, yb and lucy come back smiling at you.

Yb blushes, holds the back of his neck and says: "I noticed you were looking at one of these plushies while we were walking, so I got one for you. I hope you like it."

He noticed that? Maybe he's not that crazy. He's so adorable and attentive towards me. This might work out.

You look up at yb, blush and take the plushie.

y/n: "thank you yb"

You hug him and say : "I'm gonna name him dave. He's gonna be like our little son." you giggle

Lucy takes a quick picture of the two of you without anyone noticing, and then talks to tk.

Lucy: "What's wrong kid?"

Tk: "oh, it's nothing. I was just thinking of the next game I wanna play."

Lucy: "oh, okay. Guys let's go to the next game! "

You and yb split up from the group after a few more games. After what seemed like hours of fun with him, you start planning on leaving in just a few more minutes.

y/n: "thank you for today "

Yb: "No problem, I really had fun with you and your friends."

You both walk towards Tk & Lucy, and tell them it's time to leave.

Lucy: "noo i want to stay a while longer"

Tk: "I wanna stay for a little longer too. You two can leave if you want, I can call an uber for me and Lucy after we're done."

Yb looked at you waiting to see if you were okay with the idea, you nodded and both of you started walking towards his car. yb opened the car door, and gestured for you to sit in "m'lady"

y/n: "thank you sir"

He's fucking adorable.

Once you get to your building, he once again opens the car door for you and starts walking you to your door.

y/n: " since lucy isn't home, would you like to come in?"

Yb looks at you surprised and nods. You walk up the stairs, and open the door to your apartment.

y/n: "It's not too late, so we could watch a movie on netflix. That sound good?"

Yb: "yeah, i'm down. I'll choose the movie though."

y/n: "alright then, i'll make some popcorn while you do that."

As you make the popcorn, yb scrolls through Netflix and chooses "a silent voice" to watch with you. Once you're done, you walk towards the living room and sit next to him.

y/n: "ooh i've heard of this, but i've never had the time to watch it."

Yb: "i think you'll like it"

Once the movie ends, you and yb discuss what you just watched.

"I would've never forgiven someone if they did something like that to me."

"I mean, he changed, and was trying to make amends."

You two continue talking about the movie, and then shift the conversation to a different topic. You two spend hours talking and learning about each other's opinions on different topics. You then notice yb extend his sleeves to cover his hands

y/n: "I'll go get us a blanket if you want."

Yb: "yeah, that'd be nice."

On your way back with the blanket you check your phone and realize its 12 am

y/n: "omg, peter its-"

You stop talking, and realize he fell asleep on your couch looking like he was trying so hard to stay awake. You giggle to yourself, cuddle next to him, and cover him and David (the plushie) with your blanket.

Yb: "y/n.. you make me so happy.. Thank you.."

I didn't know he talked in his sleep. It's adorable. Maybe he'll say something funny if I wait long enough-

As you finish that thought, you slowly start drifting to sleep cuddled next to yb.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1245
Note: sorry this is late but it's still the next day like I promised. I hope your enjoying the series :)