chrollo catch up

how you meet

"Your abilities are rather wonderful from the sound of it, Y/N." Chrollo says with silk in his tone, his eyes holding intentions you didn't know. 

Chrollo was an attractive individual to you, yet you could see he had other motives, which disappointed you. Instead of ruining the fun of it, you lead him on-- your curiosity bubbling to the surface. You smile at his comment, laughing it off. 

"Thank you for the compliment, would you like to see my ability then?" You replied, waiting for a reply that would determine his motives, perhaps his desires.

"You can if you'd like you, yet I'd rather learn more about you. Tell me, Y/N." he says quietly, cradling his head in his pale and cool palm, waiting for your introduction. 

You where quite shocked, yet didn't let him see any change in feeling. You shift in your seat, the candlelights gleam shifting on your skin. 

"Hm, well, where should I start?" You question.

"Anywhere you'd like." Chrollo replies with slight charm. 

Chrollo POV:

What happened to sticking to the plan? I think, scolding myself for letting new feelings get in the way. I must say, they are stunning. They have beautiful features, their hair resting perfectly on their figure, sitting pleasantly from across the table. I watch Y/N ramble on about the past, the present, and more, just as I had requested. 

 I must remind myself, this is trouble. 

This date was never supposed to be, well, a date, I think quietly as Y/N discusses themself to me. 

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to set business aside... 

what it's like to date them

- could be a male wife.

- random kisses on the hand and cheeks.

- prefers eating out at fancy restaurants and trying new dishes with you.

- shy but romantic when he wants to be.

- acts of service are his main way to show his love for you.

when you see them again (second time meeting them)

The early afternoon is pleasant in Yorknew. The sun is out, the sky slightly cloudy, the cool fall breeze is overwhelming. You walk along the sidewalk of the busy city. You intend on collecting some authentic finds at a local market, enjoying a small trinket hunt for the day. You stare across the street in search of the market. To your surprise, you make eye contact with a familiar face, Chrollo smiling at you from the other side. He walks across the street, now face to face with you. He wore a long fall coat, his clothing casual and sleek. You found pleasure in seeing him again, even if it was unexpected. 

"Hello, Y/N, I'm happy we meet again." he said with slight relief, his glance sincere.  Your cheeks tinted with a small red. 

"It's nice to see you too, how have you been Chrollo?" you reply.

"I've been well, thanks." He says.

A brief silence falls over each of you, the surrounding people, chirps, and cars buzzing around you.

"Say, Y/N, may I take you shopping? Perhaps to get coffee?" he said with a flat tone, his hand open in offering. 

The sudden comment surprised you. You nod your head slightly, a sign of approval, Chrollo turning parallel with the sidewalk.