when you see them again (after meeting them)

Gon 

You were approaching the exit. You breathe heavily as you pace yourself, making your way up the stairs. You hear someone yelling your name, you turn around to see the kid you met earlier, Gon, make his way up to you. 

"Hey Y/N! You feel okay from earlier? Just checking up!" He said happily. 

"Yea thanks again, I'm alright." You reply smiling. 

"I'm happy your okay! Also, watch out for that guy with the scruffy hair, he tried to give laxatives to me and my friends!" He says. 

"He was the guy who tripped me earlier! So it wasn't unintentional!" You exclaim. You look back to see Tonpa sweating, averting his eyes from your death glare. 

"He can pay later! Stay safe Y/N, talk to ya later!" He says, holding up a peace sign. (Image below)

 (Image below)

Killua 

It's Wednesday night, you wanted to see if Killua, the boy you met yesterday night was there again, he seemed kinda cool. You arrive at the ally way. The blood washed away, but the ground was still wet. 

"Came to see me again? I had a feeling you'd visit me again, Y/N." He said, laughing. 

"Yea, I had a feeling you'd be here too Killua!" You say happily.

"Again, just Killu. Anyways, what's your nickname?"

"N/N."

He starts laughing. 

"WHATS SO FUNNY HUH? MY NICKNAME?!" you scream. 

"N-nothing a-at all." he says, wiping tears of laughter from his eyes. 

"HMPH THAT'S REAL FUNNY." 

"Okay I didn't mean it...HJHJKHLKJ, anyways see you tomorrow here at noon, does that work?"

"Sure." You say scoffing. 

He hopped off of the roof to say bye to you. You can't help but smile as you wave goodbye to Killu. 

"See ya N/N!" Killua shouted as you ran off laughing.  

Kurapika

After collecting the items you needed to be officially hired, you and the other body guards returned to the estate with their authentic treasures. 

"Well done, everyone." Dalzollene states through the monitor. 

He proceeds to give further instruction, but you tune it out when you see the blonde chain user from last time you were here. 

"You will be contacted on your work phone that you have all received for future missions, emergencies, etc. I expect you pick it up rather quickly. You are dismissed, congrats on your positions, everyone."