🎀Chapter 12.🎀

Magsimula sa umpisa

Lui had pushed you too far. You didn't want to talk to him anymore at the moment. You just needed to cool off. "Get off me, Shirosagi. Leave me alone! Just stay away from me!" You went to the room you and Lui had shared. Lui just stood there; he couldn't believe what you had said. He didn't wanna believe it either. "Y/N.. I.." Lui's anger changed into remorse. You had came out moments later with a small bag filled with clothes and other things. "Y/N! What are you-"  "I'm gonna go and hang out with someone who doesn't try to control my life. I'll be back when I feel like it.." Lui's eyes widened; one of his worst fears was actually happening. 

"Y/N, I'm sorry, okay?! Don't go!" Lui had grabbed you and turned you to face him

"Y/N, I'm sorry, okay?! Don't go!" Lui had grabbed you and turned you to face him. You felt bad but you didn't like how Lui was acting. He really went too far this time, "I'll see you later, Lui.." You walked out the door; slinging your bag over your shoulder as you kept on walking. 

.

.

>You texted Aiger:

You: So you know how I said something about a sleepover?

Monkey: Yes? Wait, are you coming over right now?! 

You: Yes.. some stuff went down between Lui and I.. and I just need someone to talk to...

Monkey: Okay.. You know I'm here for you always. You know where I live right?

You: No. Could you send me the directions?

Monkey: Of course!

You smiled and felt your cheeks heat up. You were actually about to go and spend the night with someone else rather than Lui! You haven't had a sleepover in for ever! The last one you had was with Valt and Shu. You smiled even more thinking about the memories.

>Aiger's pov<

I couldn't wait for Y/N to get here! Finally, it'll just be us

I couldn't wait for Y/N to get here! Finally, it'll just be us.. and well, my family. I hope they'll like my family. I blushed thinking about Y/N.. Maybe one day we can have our own family.. "Aiger, your friend is here!" I heard my mom call out to me, I quickly rushed to the door. I saw Y/N standing there. "Hey, Aiger!" They smiled at me, "Hey!" I embraced them tightly, "Ah.. Aiger I can't breathe!"  "Oh, sorry!" I quickly let go of them.