Chapter 11: Work Study

Art above was made by Sakimichan.

It hasn't been long since the students had gotten the people who wanted them for the work study. Everyone was together at the train station. Aizawa looked at his students and said "alright, time for you to go to your work study. Get on the train you're supposed to and then good luck."

"Yes, sir!" they all replied.

Y/N looked around and saw the train he was supposed to go on. He walks towards it and sees Momo getting on in front of him. "Hey!" he said.

Momo turns around seeing him. "Huh?" she said before knowing that it's him. "Hey!"

He runs over to her and says "looks like we're going on the same train, huh?"

"It does," she retorted before walking onto the train with him. "Who did you choose for your work study?"

"I chose Uwabami since everyone on the media likes her and I figured that she could help me with improving my image. You know my quirk doesn't give off the whole hero vibe to most people," he replied.

"Very understandable," Momo said. "I decided to pick her as well because she was the best option for me and understanding how the media thinks of heroes and our image would be good to learn. And I'm sure she'll appreciate my abilities as my quirk is very good at many times.."

"I'm sure you'll do great," he told her.

"Thank you," she replied.

"Hey, what are you two doing here?" said a feminine voice.

Both of them turn around to see Itsuka Kendo. "Kendo!" Y/N said. "I haven't seen you in a while.

"Same here, it's great to see you again," she retorted.

"Ahem, Y/N, who is this?" Momo asked him.

Blushing, Y/N answers "oh, this is a friend of mine. I met her when I first got here and we haven't talked in a while."

"I see," she said with an amused look on her face. "So, you're Kendo, right?"

"Yeah, it's nice to meet," she said while reaching out her hand.

Momo shakes it and says "it's nice to meet you too."

She then turns around and takes a seat. "Jealous much?" Kendo asked.

"Haha," Y/N chuckled nervously.

The two friends sit beside Momo. "So, who are you two going to for your work study?"

"Uwabami," they answered.

"Wow, me too!" Kendo replied.

"Really?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, she was the best option for me. I was surprised that anyone wanted me," she said.

"Welp, it's cool that we all great to go to the same work study," Y/N said.

"It is," Momo said before laying her head on Y/N's shoulder

Y/N looked at her and softly patted her head while stroking her hair. Kendo playfully shoulder jams him and softly pushes her away. Kendo snickers at his little action, though, she was happy to see how much Y/N has progressed.

Much later, they had arrived at Uwabami's place of work. Momo had fallen asleep on Y/N's shoulder during their trip there. "Hey, Yaomomo," he said while shaking her lightly.

She opens her eyes and asks "what?"

"We're here," he told her.

"Oh, great," she said before lifting her shoulder off his head.