Chapter 3: Can I Be Hero?

The artwork you see above was made by Amiyune on Deviantart.

Today was another normal day for Y/N. Well, normal for his standards. He simply ate whatever food he could make the quickest before leaving home and going to school. The boy didn't want another encounter with his mother. The past few days with her haven't been good between him and her.

The past few days between him and his classmates have been good though. The boy of destruction managed to form friendships between himself and Izuku Midoriya, or as he knows him as, Deku.

Along with Deku, came with Tenya Iida, Ochako Uraraka, and a girl from class 1-b, Itsuka Kendo. It meant the world to him to finally have friends. People who didn't see him as a monster, beast, or a demon hellbent on destroying the world.

The boy enters his class and waits for it to begin. He didn't expect considering the last few days have been normal boring high school days. Y/N simply looked at his desk and began to zone out until he heard "I AM HERE... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!!!!"

Y/N's head jerks up and sees the one and only, the Symbol of Peace, the number 1 hero, All Might standing in between the door frame smiling his classic smile. The boy's eyes widen at the sight of the hero before him.

Out of all of the people in the country of Japan and in the world, he admires All Might the most. Seeing that he's always smiling gives Y/N courage. Courage to move on and continue with every day of his life.

All Might may not have known it, but he saved Y/N. A boy who doesn't look forward much in life looks forward because of him. All Might gave the boy a reason to live and to become a hero that saves people.

"Is that... his silver age costume?" Y/N thought?

"Welcome to UA!!" All Might told them. "Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight in the name of good! Now, let's get into today's lesson! And, by the way, it will not pull any punches!!"

"Fight combat!!" Bakugo said with his voice rearing to go.

A small smile crept across Y/N's face. He felt something that he hasn't felt in a long time. Excitement. He was ready and excited to go. He wanted to impress his role model and hopefully be praised.

"But, one part of being a hero is... LOOKING GOOD!!!" All Might announced as he pressed a button.

The students watch as suitcases come out of the wall with their hero suits in them. "These costumes were made based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent before school started."

The students gasp and cheer now that they get to wear their hero costumes. Y/N was somewhat excited to wear his. Get suited up and meet me at Training Ground Beta!!" All Might told the students.

The students do what he told them to do and they soon meet him at Training Ground Beta wearing their costumes. As they walked in, All Might says "they say, the clothes make the pros and you young ladies and gentleman, are proof of that! Take this to heart. From now on, you are all... HEROES IN TRAINING!!!"

 HEROES IN TRAINING!!!"