Chapter 10: True Relationship

Fanart above was made by Джун

It has been a long time since the Sports Festival. The days have been happy for Y/N as he now had control over his quirk. He's been having fun touching things without them turning into dust and his relationship with his mother was being repaired as well. Life has been truly going well for him.

One day, the boy woke up, glad that it wasn't all just a dream. He got out of bed happy and got his UA uniform on and immediately went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Once that was done, he walked out of the bathroom to see his mother watching tv.

"Hey mom," he said.

"Hey sweetie," she replied.

"I'm heading to school now. I hope you have a great day," he told her.

"Same here. I love you," she retorted.

"I love you too," he said back before heading to the door. He was beyond happy to be able to say that once again.

He quickly made his way to the best school to become a hero. It was sadly raining but that didn't bother him. He just got to the school and shook off the water as if he was a dog that just got out of the bath.

Once that was done, he walked to his class and entered. He was happy to be there and makes eye contact with Bakugo who just grunts. Y/N ignores him and makes eye contact with a certain someone.

He and Momo Yaoyorozu lock eyes and freeze for a moment. Y/N's heart rate began to rapidly increase and it was at that moment he realized that it was just the happiness he felt gaining control over his quirk that gave him the courage to kiss Momo.

Now that he was off that high, he was bad to normal with his shy self. Momo lifts her right hand up and waves. He does the same back and like a cockroach, he power walked to his seat to sit down.

"I'm so pathetic," he told himself while covering his face in shame.

Aizawa comes with no bandages on him. "Mr. Aizawa! You're all better now!" Mina pointed out.

"Yeah, the old lady went a little overboard with healing me. But at least I'm better," he replied. "Anyway, let's get straight into business. These are the agencies that want you after watching the Sports Festival."

Y/N looked and saw that a good amount of agencies want him. He smiled and forgot about the embarrassment he was feeling moments before. "I'm finally achieving my dream," he thought.

Aizawa walked around handing papers to the students that had the agencies that wanted them. Y/N eagerly looked through the papers and wanted to find something that would be the best choice for him.

He didn't have much time to consider any of the agencies as his teacher says "All right, time for all of you to pick your hero names."

"Huh?" the class responded.

The door opens and Midnight walks in. "That's right!" Midnight said while doing a seductive walk. "It's time for you to pick the name you will be known as when you go on to become a hero!"

Zipping up his sleeping bag, Aizawa tells his students "Midnight will have the final say on your names. And take these seriously, as these names can very much become your permanent name."

As Aizawa fell to the ground, he remembered the time Mic suggested a name for him. "Why am I friends with that idiot?" he thought before falling asleep.

Midnight processes to hand out some whiteboard and tells them "remember, these names are supposed to represent who you are. Keep that in mind."

Y/N takes the whiteboard and pops off the cap to his marker. "Something that's supposed to represent who I am. I think I got this," he thought.