Changing To a Cruise

Amber couldn’t help but allow the smile to grow on her face. James just stared at her.

“Now that was nice and everything, but…” She began to say when the waiter walked over to the table.

“Mr. Williams, are you ready to order?” 

James smiled and  began to order. He said, “I will have…You know what?” 

“Mr. Williams?” the waiter said. 

“I am going to let the Ms. Thompson order my food.”

The waiter looked over at Amber. “Ok, Ms. Williams, what are you and Mr. Williams having?”

“Can we have a few moments?” Amber said. As she gave James with a inquisitive and yet partially angry look. 

The waiter snapped his pad and pen that he was going to write the order on together as his pale skin turned red.

“Give us a few more moments…” James said.

“He’s angry.” Amber said.

James said, “Well he and I have both been waiting for you and then you waste his time by not ordering.”

“What? I don’t even know…”

James started laughing. 

Amber then smiled again and said, “Let’s go ahead and get to business.”

“OK, I need you to change the whole set up. I’m going on a cruise, a working cruise.”

“You’re changing the whole thing? You do realize that we put in a lot of work to set up this…”

“I appreciate that.” James interrupted. “But I need you to make a few alterations.”

Amber pulled out a pen. “OK, go ahead.”

“I need you to get me a place to record. I am working on my next album.”

“On a cruise?” Amber asked in a way that indicated the difficulty of the undertaking..

“AND, I need you to get me tickets for my producer and writer.” James said while ignoring Amber.

“Is that all?” Amber asked.

“Should it be all?” 

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” Amber asked again.

James smiled, “Are you asking me if you can go on the cruise with me?” 

Amber blushed, “Well, I ah, No, I’m not asking, but…”