Chapter 2

I was running through the hallway. My tears were falling down my cheeks. I saw almost nothing. Everything was blurred. Suddenly I bumped into someone and fell hard on my left hand. I hissed in pain and closed my eyes convulsively. My hand hurt a lot.

Someone knelt next to me and helped me sit on the floor.

I hissed again. The hand really hurt. I was seriously useless.

"Soonyoung, it's okay," the person tried to calm me. He patted my back gently and gave me back hug.

I seriously deserved none of them. Every member was so talented and what about me? I was just useless. I never did something good. I just made things worse...

Then I heard someone run to us. I wiped away the tears from my cheeks.

"What happened to him!?"

He was always worried about me. But I didn't deserve it at all. I was just a loser. I didn't even belong to this group.

He also knelt next to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Soonyoung just ran and perhaps he didn't notice me and bumped into my shoulder and fell down."

He nodded to the other boy. "It's okay, Soonyoungie, can you get up?"

I nodded and both boys helped me get up. I wanted to go to the doctor by myself, but they didn't let me go alone. They just went along with me.

"Why are you so quiet, Soonyoung?"

I didn't answer, I was just looking at the floor. Those boys were a little loud, but I loved them both a lot.

After a few moments I went out from a doctor's room and they both quickly looked at me and then looked at the hand.

"What did he say?"

I made a little smile and shook my head. "It's nothing. He said that I just need some rest."

"You really can talk!"

I laughed quietly. "Yeah, I can..."

"I thought you forgot how to speak with us."

The other boy next to him grinned. "He talk with me before then you two met."

The brown-hair boy frowned. "What do you mean he talked with you before we met? I mean before I met Soonyoung, of course."

"I was in his room before."

The other boy's face quickly changed. "Hmmm, you were in his room before, very interesting."

"I- WHAT!" He shouted with a high note at the boy next to him.

I started laughing and they both turned to me quickly. "WHAT!?" they shouted at me at the same time.

"You're really funny, guys."

"I'm really happy I finally can hear your voice, Soonyoung. You've never talked with me before. Only with Seokmin, RIGHT!?" He looked angrily at the boy sitting on the chair.

Seokmin gave him an innocent smile, then looked at me and grinned. "You're special, Soonyoungie."